25. Choosing a house

Oop another update.

****

It had been a few days since you had arrived home. You hadn't seen Ashton since then.

You were sitting on your bed with your mac book pro, looking for houses in Long Jetty. You flicked on the tv and rolled over to check your phone. There was message from Ash.

From: Ash <3

Hey hun, can I come over?

Love Ash xx

Suddenly your door slowly opens and Ash's head peaks through.

"Can I come in?" He says softly

"Sure" you pat the bed next to you, directing him to come in and sit next to you.

"Is your mum home?" He says pulling off his back pack and getting his apple computer and sitting it on the bed with him.

"No she's at work" you say resting your head on his shoulder.

"Aw ok, so what you doing babe?" He asks, turning on the computer

"Just looking up houses honey" you say pecking his nose

"I'll help" he smiles

You and Ash found a few suitable houses, with enough space and in price range. You were getting so excited.

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Ash asks

"Hmm I already got plans to see this other guy" you tease

Ashton's face hardens and he goes serious

"W-what.." He stutters

"I'm only joking babe" you smile and nudge him.

His face softens and he smiles, he pulls you closer to him. He starts tickling you and tickling you.

"A-shh.... St-op...p-please.." You fit in between breaths

"As long as I get a kiss" he smirks

You lean in and give him a long kiss. You lips mould into him and fit In perfectly with his mouth. It was long and passionate. You had to pull away and gasp for air.

"I will never find a guy that I love as much as you, I will never choose anyone over you" you smile

Ashton smiles and pecks your lips

"I'll always love you Olivia" He says before getting up and leaving the room.

You write down some more houses that look interesting on the note pad. Ashton comes in with waters and 2 big pieces of cake.

"And who would these be for?" You smile.

"My girlfriend" he winks

He passes you a water and a piece of cake.

"Are the boys busy do you know?" You ask

"Nah they should be home" he says "how come?"

"They could come over and help, cause it is their house too" you say sitting up. "And I want them to be happy with it also"

"I'll call them" ash says, dialling a number on his phone.

After he called the boys he hung up and slipped his phone next to the computer.

"They will be over in 10" he scratches his head.

"I'll go to the ladies then" you say, getting up and going over to your bathroom in your room.

***

You come back out and Ashton was watching tv.

"Did you find any houses hun?" You ask

"Yeah a few" he smiles

*ding dong*

Ashton gets up and grabs you around the waist, guiding you to the door.

Ashton opens the door to see Calum, Luke and Michaels smiley faces.

"So excited to get this house!" Calum says. They all walk through, each giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You hold out your arm, gesturing to your bedroom. They all plop themself on the bed.

"Okay so here are the options for the houses... You got these ones on my computer, and those ones on Ashton's computer... Take your pick guys" you say. You push yours and Ashton's laptop forward towards the boys..

They all decide on a house

"This one" says Luke.

***

What did you guys think?

Please vote and comment!!