24. Home

So sorry I haven't updated in a month.. It's holidays now so I promise I will..

Thinking I should write another story.. What do you think??

***

Today was the last show. You were going to go home this afternoon, and you were really excited about that. You had thoughts about moving out of Sydney slightly, up to Long Jetty, which was only an hour away from Sydney at the most. You hadn't told Ashton yet, but you wanted to start fresh. Buy a house with him and move their.. It was your favourite place apart from Sydney.

Calum had come out of the hospital and he was in a stable condition. He was just bruised and sore.

You watched the boys perform. You enjoyed yourself on the side of stage dancing around and clearing your head.

It's was half break and Ashton came off all sweaty. He stops at a distance and just stares at you with a small smile. He starts walking slowly towards you and when he reaches you, he doesn't stop and walks straight into you, embracing you into a hug.

You struggle him off you

"Ew Ashton your all sweaty" you giggle

"But I just wanna show you how much I love you! I know you love it" he teases..

Calum shuffles off and Luke follows him, laughing.

"Calum... You stood there.....didn't even jump or notin...you looked so uncomfortable... And awkward... It was...hilarious" he fits in between laughs.

"Yeah well your not the one who was in hospital for weeks" Calum spits and walks into the dressing room.

"Aww poor calum" Michael chuckles

The boys were called back on stage and you go into the crowd with Liz.

You and Liz enjoyed yourself, and then you both went back to backstage.

The boys run off stage and you all shoot in the car and take off..

"Boys were great! You did well!

So proud! Make sure you are all packed and we will head to the airport so you can go home finally!"

Liz says.

The boys all let a sigh of relief. I know they really wanted to get home.

Ashton pulls your waist closer to his and rests his head on yours

"So how are you missy" he asks with a smile

"I'm good Irwin. How are you babe?"

"Exhausted and ready for home" he says closing his eyes.

"When we get home, I want to ask you something.." You say

"Mhmm and what would that be" he places his face on yours.

"I'll tell you when we get to the hotel" you say tapping his nose and pulling your face away.

***

You get in the hotel room and chuck everything in your suitcase and pull them out in the hallway.

"So what did you want to ask sweetie?" He asks, his dimples so deep and noticeable and you loved them. You walk over and kiss his dimples in his cheeks.

"Have you ever thought of moving out?"

"Yes and no." He says straight out.

There was a minute pause and he talks again

"I do, but I need to be close to the boys and family, you know.. and where would we move too?" He asks as he folds a shirt putting it into his luggage.

"What if we bought a 4 bedroom house with a band practise room and a movie room and make it a house, in the quiet town of Long Jetty, it's got lovely beaches and it's only 1 hour away from Sydney at the most." You drop your head and bite your lip, scared of the answer.

Ashton stops what he is doing, grabs your under the arms and lifts you up.

"Perfect idea from a perfect girl! I love it! I'll tell the boys on the plane!" He puts you down and you blush.

"Aw Olivia, I love you so much." He squeezes you tight.

Liz knocks on the door "you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah" ash and you let go and go grab your stuff and put it in the car, meeting everyone already down there.

"Got some news and questions to ask you on the plane" Ashton slides in

"Is it bad?" Michael asks

"No it's great!" He smiles

***

You guys board the plane. You sit window side next to Ashton who sits next to Calum and in front of you is Liz, Luke and Michael.

Ashton tells them about moving and everyone was really excited and happy about the idea, the only person who didn't look excited was Liz, put she put a smile on and supported the idea.

***

You get out of the plane, collect your stuff and arrive home.

Your mum was waiting outside for you. You embrace her in a hug.

"mum I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you more" she says "let's go inside and I'll make you some food"

You carry your luggage into your room and jump on your bed and curl up in your sheets. It was nice to be home. Your mum brings you in some food and sits on the end of your bed.

"Me and the boys are going to buy a house in Long Jetty. It's going to be the band house, and it's going to have a bedroom for all of us and rehearsal room and it won't be a permanent house, it will just be like my second home and I'll be there a lot.. So what do you say?" You ask. You were really nervous of what she would say.

"That's a cool idea" she forces a smile.

"Really...? So it's a yes?" You ask

"Yes" she says

****

What did you think??

Follow me on twitter - @5sexofcalm