2. The Call

Hey!!! Hope you like it! Leave feedback or favourite it!! I apologise for any grammar or punctuation that's wrong :)

Enjoy x

__________________________

~The Call~

You hoped in the car and put your head in your hands. You felt like you were going to cry, puke and laugh all at the same time. You couldn't stop shaking. Milly jumped in the drivers seat, closes the door and faces you.

"You ready to tell me yet? Just letting you know, the car isn't going anywhere until you tell me.. I really need to know otherwise I'm going to die" Milly exaggerates

You look up with your eyes wide open and mouth in the biggest smile you've ever worn.

"Jejensjbjejsha jaianekhdhnek. Gahhhh. Holy fudge balls. I can't cope. Oh my goodness. AHHHHHHHHHHH" you just manage to get out in a squeal.

Milly laughs "breath, girl"

" Okay okay okay... Well he asked for my number, he is calling me at eight tonight and he asked if I had a boyfriend.. So... I don't know" I say scanning the floor of the car to avoid Milly's eager gaze.

Milly squealed and clapped her hands. You laugh and she starts the car.

"Will you want any company tonight, cause you know your house is pretty big and you will be lonely all by yourself..." Milly trails off as she turns up her favourite song that has just come on the radio, but looks at me for an answer. I nod and turn my focus to out the window.

Your parents were out of town for a month or so and your older brothers had moved out. So your parents trusted you because " your 17 now" to let you have the house to yourself! You loved it!

You couldn't believe Ashton asked for your number. You dreamt about him asking for your number everyday, but never thought it would actually happen. You were buzzing and you were in the best mood! Milly interrupted your thoughts..

"Can we drop into mine, so I can get my stuff?" Milly asked

"Sure, haven't seen your mum in a while, nice to say hello" you smile

You get to Millys house and run in and chuck your phone on the charger, you didn't want your phone to run out of power. Once you done that you go in and see Millys mum, Trish who was cooking Millys younger sisters and brother dinner. Millys mum turns around and see's you standing there

"Hello Olivia! I've missed you" she says giving you a hug

"I missed you too" you say accepting the hug.

" Well lets go" Milly says interrupting you and Trish. She had her arms full of pillows and a suitcase.

"How long are u staying at mine?" You ask, taking some pillows out of her arms. Judging by what she was carrying she looked like she was staying a week.

"I packed for three nights, but I don't have to stay that long." Milly says smiling.

"I don't mind" you answer. You quickly go back to grab your phone and head back out to the car and chuck the stuff in the boot.

You sit back in the front seat and check your phone.. It's 6:50 pm and no missed calls or texts. You let out a big sigh.

"What do u want for dinner" You ask

"Whatever, I'll eat anything." Milly says

"Will pizza do?"

"Yeah sounds good"

"Can we order about 9ish so we can go for a late night drive and chill?" You ask

"Sounds good to me" Milly says as she pulls into your street.

We bring all her stuff inside and put it in your room. She sits on the end of your king bed and turns on the tv. You get changed out of your jeans and tank into sweats and a baggy jumper and pull your hair back into a messy bun.

Your parents were basically rich and that's why u had such a nice house and bedroom.

Milly jumps off your bed and gets changed into her sweat pants and long sleeves.

You both sit on the bed and watch 2 episodes of Modern Family. Once the second episode had done you sit up and walk over to your phone.

"You hungry?" You asked Milly

"A little, what about you?" She asks back

"It's 7:48, he's going to call soon!" You squeal " What if he forgets, or meets a more prettier girl then me..." You start questioning.

Milly comes over and grabs both of your arms "He will call, he's so into you, I could tell. There wasn't a girl there that was nearly as pretty as you!"

"Aww thanks babe" you say as you hug Milly

*Ding Ding* your phone goes off.

You grab your phone as quickly as possible and look at your lock screen. You open it to see a message from an unknown number.

From: unknown number

Hey it's Ashton :)

Is it okay if I call now?

Ash xx

You look at the text and shake so much that you thought you were going to faint. You quickly add Ash to your contacts and send a text back. Milly staring over your shoulder the whole time.

To: Ash <3

Yeah sure. :-)

Liv xx

It sent and both of you ran over to the bed and sat in the middle.

The phone started to wring and you put it on loud speaker.

"Hello" you say slowly but confidentially

"Hey it's Ash, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, how are you?"

"I'm good. What have you been up to lately?"

"Not a lot, parents are away and not been doing much so it's been pretty boring. Bout to order pizza and yeah, nothing special. What about you?"

You say biting your lip. You look up at Milly who had her hands over her mouth and you could tell she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Just a few concerts here and there. Parents out of town ay? Mind if I come and have pizza with you?" Ashton asks

Milly back rolls of the bad and starts jumping around the bed like a maniac in excitement.

"Sure, Milly is here aswell"

"Awesome, text me through your address and I'll leave in 10"

" Awesome, see you soon then!"

"Yep Bye" Ashton ends the conversation

You grab the pillow behind you and scream into it. Milly is on the floor crying happy tears. I walk around to her and hit her with the pillow.

"Get up and make yourself look presentable, Weirdo" you say racing into the kitchen and lounge room, making sure everything was tidy. You wanted to make sure everything was perfect for when Ashton was here.

__________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Tell me what u think! Give me feedback and favourite it!!

Follow me on insta and twitter @5sexofcalm :) x

Olivia xx