Chapter 4

A.N.

So before I start this chapter, I have a little explanation about the girls that has been featuring in this story so far, beside the female lead obviously.

Seomin: a trainee
Yein: to be reveal later
Haera: a sunbae (senior)
Hikari: female lead's fellow member

I hope it's not confusing,  but feel free to ask if there's any confusion.

***

You feel so pleased that your practice ended earlier tonight because you got a little mission to do. Obviously, it's not a right thing to do but you have to do it. You were so tired of your own speculation about him, so you decided to stalk him, just for tonight. Hopefully. You came out from your company like usual and was debating which place you need to check first. You were still thinking hard about possible places that Jungkook will take her until you heard a conversation.

"Aeri! Are you serious? Haera is now having dinner with him??" A female voice catches your attention but you tried hard to not turn to their way and pretend not to hear anything.

"Yes! She told me that they are going to eat in a famous restaurant in town."

"I bet Haera will choose the most expensive one, you know how she is." Your ear can't listen to it no more so you walk away slowly without make it looks obvious.

You walk to the bus stop and took a bus that lead to one of the famous restaurants that came into your mind first. The image of Jungkook having dinner with her in there bothering you and you pray hard that it will be just some other random guys, not your boyfriend.

The hustle and bustle of the place filled your ear as soon as you get off the bus. After taking a deep breath, you walk to the restaurant entrance with your fast-paced heart. The closer you get to the entrance, the louder your heart beats. Before you open the door, you took another deep breath and slowly step in, chanting in your mind that it's all in your head.

Luxury designs and air that smells like money welcome you and instead of looking for an empty seat, you were looking for him and her. Slowly but sure you try to explore the area more while praying inside your heart that you will find Haera with another guy.

Suddenly your eyes catch a familiar back of a man but you can't see his face yet because he's back-facing you. Your gaze shifted to another person in front of him and gasped softly. It's Haera, the one who sit in front of him with a sexy dress that show her curves is Haera. Just like what your mind has been trying to tell you.

Slowly but sure you walk closer to their table, not sure of what you gonna do but you know how hard you clench your first and trying to calm down although it seems impossible.

Two more steps and finally you will reach their table to confirm your uneasy feeling. Then, suddenly her high-pitched voice shatters your heart even more when your heard she mentioned a familiar name, "Stop teasing me, Jungkook-ah." and she laughs.

Stop at your track, you can't move. Seems like she notices your presence when she looks up at you with confused looks, "Oh, you're our hoobae (junior), right? Do you need something?" She asked and you sure Jungkook will turn around in the next second.

Jungkook turn around wearing a smile on his face before his eyes met you and gone now the smile. You can tell that he was caught off guard especially when he notices your glossy eyes.

"Jungkook, do you know her?" She continues asking innocently.

Without any words you turn your heels and run for the hills. How pathetic, everything turns out to be truth. Jungkook is lying to you and have a dinner with her. You can't believe he prefers to take her into that famous restaurant instead of spending time with you. Another drop of tears falls, another night of you let your heart broken by him.