Chapter 20 FINAL

"Who are you?"

He stop on his track and looking at you with questionable looks but it fade away in next seconds as he chuckles and pinching your cheeks.

"Sleepyhead, are you still dreaming huh? We already wash your face, are did you still half awake?" He muttered.

"I asked, who are you?" you asked one more time in serious tone, makes him stop grinning.

"Don't scare me, Hana. I know I'm wrong, don't punish me like this. I'm Jungkook of course."

"I know you're Jungkook, but why did you suddenly become this nice to me? L-Last night, you were screaming madly at me, told me I was a liar, a-and... now you act all sweet and caring, w-why you keep confusing me? You drive me crazy.." you start stuttering and tears that already filled your eyes easily flow down to your cheeks.

Jungkook widened his eyes and quickly pull you in his embrace, hugging you as tight as ever.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Hana. Talking with hyungs yesterday makes me realize how dumb I was. I shouldn't yell and turn my back from you without listen to your explanation. I'm sorry, it's my fault." He apologize but you cry harder.

"I hate you!! I freaking hate you!! No matter how strong I become, at the end you're still the one that could break all my walls. I hate you, you're my weakness!!" you sobs harder and hit his chest lightly.

"You said you hate me? But you still fall for me when you're supposed to take revenge on me." He chuckles and you look up to glare at him, he was smirking at you while wipe away your tears.

"I FREAKING HATE YOU!!!!!" you stomp out from your bedroom with Jungkook trailing you behind, still chuckles over your cuteness.

"Hana, my sweetheart..." He called you sweetly but you turn back and glaring at him.

"Stop calling me that! That nickname give me bad memories!"

"But you're the only sweetheart for me. I don't have any other one. You're the only one." Jungkook tried to explain but he realize your face didn't change, so he continue, "Oh, maybe you ever heard me called that btch with that nickname, that's because she told me to, okay? Everything I did to her was all acting, I don't like her, not even a bit."

"Really??" You softened.

"Of course! She can't even turn me on like you always did!"

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled as you feel blood rushed to your cheeks and you grab the pillow on the sofa before you throw it to Jungkook who was laughing, having fun as he teasing you.

"What I want you to know is, I never love anyone the way I love you. You might saw me smiling to other girls, or praising other girls, but they got nothing on you, babe." Jungkook whisper as he slowly back hug you. "Do you like the new nickname?"

"Nope." you answer shortly because you were honestly melting inside.

"Why not???" Jungkook pout, being innocent cutest fluffball again after he talked about the 'turn me on' thing earlier.

"Because that nickname sounds like coming from an International Playboy." you muttered, disagree with the new nickname. "Oh, wait. No wonder, you're the International Playboy." you added as you realize it.

"WHAT?? NO!! I'M NOT A PLAYBOY!!"

"YES, YOU ARE. Admit it little bunny. I don't want to re-mention those girls who ever involved with some kind of romantic skinship with you. Even my ex-members were also think like that." you let go of his arms and walk to the kitchen, suddenly you feel hungry.