Chapter 5

"Forgive me, Hana." He whispers slowly while cupping your cheeks and peck your lips again.

"If I really have other girlfriends, why would you think I'm brave enough to do this in public? Because my feelings for you is real. I thought you understand why we decided to keep our relationship as a secret, not because I was embarrassed to have you, it's because I'm worried for your safety. I don't want anyone hurt you. But if my decision turns out hurting you, makes you insecure and almost ending our relationship, then I will do it. I will publish our relationship, so you won't doubt me anymore. Please forgive me?" He added cupping you with both of his palms and connected your forehead with his.

"No, Jungkook..." You whisper slowly and he parting a bit, looking at you disbelief as a drop of his tears drop from his beautiful eyes. "Y-you still don't believe in me?" He asked but you shake your head.

"I mean, you don't need to publish our relationship Jungkook. I understand your reason and I'm glad that you were doing it to protect me. I'm thankful for that." You said slowly while wipe away his tears.

"S-so..? You forgive me, right? Say it, Hana. I don't want to lose you, don't tell me good bye like yesterday." He asked as he pull you into his embrace, hugging you tightly.

You hate this situation. You know you definitely will fall back into his charms and forgive him after everything he just said and did to you. You love him too much, that's your weakness and he definitely aware about it.

"I forgive you, Jungkook. Never do it again, unless I will really leave you." You mutter slowly hoping he doesn't hear it but of course he did because you heard him let out a relief sigh before parting from you a bit.

"Thank you, Hana." He rubs your head and pinch your cheeks slowly. You notice his smile has coming back and he changed from 0-100 too quick. Too quick that it kinda worry you.

"Sleepover at my place tonight. I will send you back tomorrow before sunrise. I miss you." He commands and pull you inside his car without waiting for your answer.

You couldn't say no, you couldn't resist him, you can't break up with him, because he's Jeon Jungkook, someone you love too much.

Both of you arrived in his apartment soon and unlike usual, he really clings to you all the time. You don't know if it was because of your fights with him, so he become a little bit clingy or anything but you can't lie that you like it.

"So, tell me what you want to eat? We can order anything you want or I can cook for you, if you want." He said while hanging both of your coats.

"Hmmm..." You humming while thinking because you don't really have appetite to eat.

"Come on. Tell me what do you want to eat..." He said again and back hug you making you smile because he was chuckling near your ear.

"Fine, just order pizza then. I know you want pizza, right?" You chuckle.

"Wow! Amazing! My sweetheart really knows me well! I don't even have to say it! Great!" he exclaimed. He took out his phone and ordered both of your favourite pizza while you excused yourself to go to the bathroom.

After finished doing your business, you take a look at yourself in the mirror. You never see yourself as a pretty girl. Okay, you might have good skin and beautiful hair. Those are what you proud of yourself. Although others often praised about your good looks and body, you never really believe about it.

Compare to your members, you think maybe you're the last prettiest member because in your eyes all of them are so pretty, especially Hikari. Suddenly a knock on the door interrupt your mind.

"Sweetheart. What took you so long? You okay??" Jungkook asked.

"I'm coming!!" You replied and check yourself one more time before unlocked the door, revealing a worry Jungkook.