Chapter 12

"So, are you really going back here tomorrow?" You asked in excitement after he broke the news to you.

Jeon Wonwoo, your highschool friend in States are going back to Korea. Back then, both of you are the only transferred students from South Korea, which is the reasons why you easily clicked with him. When both of you graduated, you going back to Seoul earlier because you passed the audition. So, the news of him coming back excite you.

"Yes! Yes! I'm going back there for holiday, and I want to see you!! Would you pick me at airport?" He asked cutely.

"Ah, I miss you too but I'm not sure about that, oppa. You know how tight my schedule are." You sigh.

"Ahh, that's too bad, but at least you should makes some time for a date with me okay?" He asked and you laugh.

You know he was joking with the word 'dating' because ever since you know him, he's such a playful guy with serious looks. So you joke him back.

"Okay, a date for you would be settle." You chuckles and continue talking with him through the phone.

Meanwhile, on the previous scene

"Leave."

"I'll wait for you tonight, let's have some dinner."

"Are you deaf?"

"How about spending night in your apartment? We can cuddles an-" Hikari got cut off.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Jungkook yelled at her and punch the wall right behind her makes her, makes her shaking and widening her eyes before Jungkook walkaway and leaving her.

"You'll regret this Jungkook!! You'll see what I can do!!" She yelled at him who doesn't seems to care.

'You can bring her to midnight dinner, why we can't? You can take her to your place and spent a night, why we can't? Jeon Jungkook, watch me and you'll regret.'

Jungkook got a message from Hikari once he done dance practices with the boys.

Uneasy feelings start to fill up his chest as he think of you. Knowing that Hikari is definitely a crazy btch, he decide to call you to makes sure you're okay, or maybe only to hear your voice to calm down his heart.

On the other side, you were just about to going home when your phone ring. Once you saw Jungkook's name on the caller ID, you excuse your self from the girls and went to other way without knowing a pair of eyes was on you.

"Yeah?"

"H-Hana... Where are you now?" He sounds trembling.

"I'm about to go back, are you okay?" You asked, obviously worrying him.

"I'm fine. Um, C-can, can we spent a night together?"

"Tonight?" You were surprised at his sudden request, "I'm not so sure, because tomorrow we w-"

"Please..." His deep voice cut you off and you bite your lower lips, calculating, "I miss you. I want to see you again. I need you, Hana." He beg.

You close your eyes and let out a sigh, knowing that you can't say no.

"Fine, where are you now?"

"Remember the bench where you sat and having your burgers at that day when I half kidnap you?"

"I guess so." You answered, tried to remember.

"I'll be there. Please makes sure no one follow you, Hana." Jungkook said before hung up leave you in questions.

"No one follow me??" You asked yourself but never get an answer.

You were half jogging to that area and easily spot Jungkook's car parked not far from where you stood. Rushed to his car, you open the door and get into the passanger side only to find he locked the car immediately once he know you're in.