Chapter 7

"Hana? Hana???? You there???" Jungkook asked but got no replies from you.

You were still holding your phone and walk closer to your door, slowly open it and look to left and right to check if there's someone around. There's no one, so you decided to step back but your eyes catch a photo frame that hung on the wall near your room was fall on the ground and broken.

You widened your eyes for awhile and quickly step back, put your phone back to your ears. "I'll call you again later." You said and hung up without let him say anything.

Then you walk out again, to clean up the mess. You squatting down check on it and decided to get the broom to clean it when suddenly,

"Oh? Hana? What happened?" Hikari suddenly show up walking closer to you. "I heard something crashes down, are you okay?" She asked and check on you.

"Ah, yeah. This photo frame fall down out of sudden. I'm gonna get the broom t-"

"No~! No need to. I just looked for it now, but I can't find. Here, let me help you clean it up." She smile and come to you, joining you squating down.

Big pieces of the broken glasses has been picked and when you were about to get up to throw it to trash bin, suddenly Hikari lost her balance and fall to your way. You tried to hold her and support your self. Reflectly you use one of your hand to support your self, but you put it wrongly above the small pieces of broken glasses which makes your palm bleeding and you gasped.

"Oh my, are you okay?? you should be careful next time Hana." She added and you stare at her disbelief at her words. "Here, let me help you." She added and about to touch your bleeding palm.

"N-no~ It's okay. I will do it my self. Thank you." You quickly added and excuse your self to toilet leaving Hikari who slowly show her naughty smirk as she see your back walkaway.

- NEXT MORNING -

You and your members arrived in company earlier for some recording and practicing. You and Hikari haven't talk since last night, and when other asked about your palm, you just makes an excuse that you accidentally hurted your self without mention anything related to her.

It was lunch break when you check your phone and widened at the notifications. Jungkook has been sending you tons message and also called you until your phone's battery was draining now.

As soon as you realize you forgot to call him back last night, you mentally slapped your self and left the room faster to rooftop and get some privacy to talk to him. You don't need to wait too long because he already answering after first tone.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU HANA??? WHY DON'T YOU PICK UP THE FREAKING PHONE!!" He yelled makes you makes a space with your phone from you ears.

"I-I was practicing and j-just get lunch break n-now. S-sorry. Stop yelling." You stuttering as you feel nervous because he sounds so mad.

"I understand, but... you told me you are going to call me back last night, Hana! But you didn't! Didn't you know how worried I was?? I heard something crashed down and the line cut off even before you answer me, then I couldn't even contact you whole night until now, how can I not?" He gritted teeth, trying to hold his anger.

"I'm sorry. I said I'm sorry. I fell a sleep last night after I-" you paused as you were doubt to tell him the accidents or not.

"After you?" He replies wait for you to continue your sentence.

"After I, after I ended up the called. I cried too much so my eyes feel so heavy then I fall a sleep." You lied and there's a slight silence before he replies you.