Chapter 19

Driving like a mad person, Jungkook speed up his car as tears slowly fall down to his cheeks. He was crying badly but he keep wipe it away. The pain in his heart is unbearable. He still can't believe that he live like an idiot for 6 months just because he thought you died. Talking to his phone's wallpaper which is your photo, talking to you in your grave, sleepless night thinking about you, and of course those guilts that haunts him every night.

"Damn it!!" He shouted madly. "How could you-" He muttered and gasping for air. "Shit!!!!"

Once he arrived at dorm, he rushed to his room and looking for something inside his cupboard, and ignoring the questions that other members throw at him once they saw his expression.

It was a big envelope and he took out the paper inside while sit down on the edge of his bed. It was the result of Hannah's information. Jungkook remember got this weeks ago from one of his friend, but because he was madly in love with Hannah, he decided to keep it up and stop being suspicious on her, but now he need to see the results.

He only need few minutes to read all of it and the papers dropped on the floor.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin asked slowly as he get in the room, noticing Jungkook's face color changed.

"Hannah. She's Hana. She never die." Jungkook smirks.

"W-WHAT???? WHAT DO YOU MEAN???"

"Because of that accident, she have to go under surgery in order to cover her burnt skin. That's why she looks totally different."

"Wow...Wow.." Jimin surprised by the new fact. "Well, one thing for sure, that must be hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah, I mean about the surgery and all. She need to accept the fact her skin is burnt and she doesn't have any choice beside go under surgery. All of us know how hurt to go under surgery although we never did, but still. I mean beside physics pain, think about her mental. She's a girl afterall." Jimin said makes Jungkook stare him like trying to proceed what he just said.

He know Jimin is saying the right things, but he's still too hurted to forgive you.

"Sorry for interupting and eavesdropping, I didn't mean to but your door was opened." Namjoon peek in and open the door wider.

"Get in Hyung. I didn't mind everyone in this world know about that liar." Jungkook snap while Namjoon and Jimin exchange glances.

"You know, I think you still don't understand about what Jimin told you earlier." Namjoon start makes Jungkook look up to him in annoyance.

"What?? He just talked about how Hana suffered through the surgery things, but did you guys forget about how I suffered too??" He frustratingly yelled at the older who just stay silent for awhile.

"Jungkook, listen. I didn't forget. We never say that Hana was right and you were wrong. No." Namjoon started calmly, "What Jimin trying to say is, Hana was suffering too. I know she's at fault right now but try to judge from her position, if you were her, what you will do?"

'I feel taken back from what Namjoon hyung just said. He's right, I never put myself on Hana's position. That's why I feel so mad and stormed out, leaving her. I never know what she has been through for all of this time, without me. She must be suffering more than I feel, thinking his boyfriend is cheating with her group member and planing to kill her. Right. What have I done?'

"Take it slow, Jungkook. Don't let your emotion controlling you. There's always a good thing that you can earn from a bad event." Namjoon smile and give a brother hit on Jungkook's arms.