Chapter 9

You become panic when someone who cover your mouth, you think you're going to faint in no time, because perhaps this stranger put something on his handkerchief, but no, you were still fighting trying to release your self from him.

You know he's guy based on how big his palm and arms are and this guy is really too strong for you, how hard you try to release from him, you just can't. In the next seconds, he pull you in a dark alleyway and push you to his car, a familiar car.

Jeon Jungkook, the jerk that you just missing awhile a go run half lap to get into his drivers seat and locked the door, facing you, still panting.

"Why is it so hard to call you? Where have you been? Why I can't call you and you didn't reply my message?" He throw you questions but you just look at him and realize that you've been missing him so much.

Although he's a jerk, although he often become the reasons you were mad, in tears, and sad, you can't deny the fact that you're in love with him. You miss him every seconds. Whenever you saw his worries expression, all those pains and bad thoughts fade away that one thing you always want to do is holding him and never let go.

"Hana.... Are you okay? Are you shock about what happened just now, look I'm so-" you cut him off by slowly throw your self in his embrace, hugging him, and closing your eyes.

Jungkook was taken back by your action at first but he hugged you back and caressing your hair. "Hana..." He whispered slowly. "Are you okay? You know you can talk to me, about anything. I wi-" for the second time you cut him.

"Tell me Jungkook, why I still missing you even after I know you keep hurting me, although I know you were out there with other girl when I was locked in the practice room alone with empty stomach." You said and chuckles, pitying your self then parting a bit from him, only to meet his surprised expression.

"Tell me, why I still love you although you were hurting me, Jungkook?"

"Y-you got locked in practice room?? When? Last night? With empty stomach? Wait, can you tell me clearly about what happened last night?" He asked and when you were about to move back to your sit properly, he held you. "Just say it like this." He said still holding you close.

"I told my members to going back first, because I need to practice more by my self. After done practicing, I was about to go back, but when I try to open the door, it was locked. I keep trying to open it and shouted, asking for help, but then I remember the room was soundproof. So I took my phone and try to calling someone in my mind, someone I thought who might help me, but then instead of asking his help, I heard his conversation about going to midnight pizza party with a girl, a familiar girl, which is my fellow member." You ended your explanation and harshly pull your self away from Jungkook.

Sometime you don't really understand your heart. Earlier, you were so thirst of his touch and wanted to stay close with him, but now you were pull yourself away from him, because you were mad at him.

"Would you even listen to my explanation first?"

"I'm getting tired of your so-called-explanation, Jungkook. I don't even know if that was explanations, or just, excuses." you hissed and look at anywhere but him, but you know his eyes still staring at you.

"I was about to picked you up last night." He started and you quickly look at him disbelief. As he could read your mind, he continue, "Believe it or not, I really wait there for you to come out but suddenly she approached me and talk to me. I can't push her away, so I just talking normally with her." He said and you were trying to not look jealous.

"Then, the conversation lead to food, she asked me if I already have my dinner or not, then after awhile she asked me to have something for eat with her, because she was alone and hungry. I took this chance to asked about you, so I asked where are all members, you know what she said?" Jungkook asked and makes you turn to him willingly.