Chapter 6

"Oh, you're done?" He asked once he notices your figure sitting on his bed.

"Who's that?" You asked clearly showing your annoyance of him meeting a guest, shirtless.

"Oh, just now? It's Jeniffer, my coordi stylist staff. Why?" He answered as he came to your side, squatting down to face you, "Is my girlfriend getting jealous again?" He chuckles.

"Why don't you wear a shirt before open up the door? Do you like showing up that much?" Instead of answering, you throw another question.

"Aww, so my girlfriend is so protective over me." He laughs and you roll your eyes about to leave him but he quickly stood up and back hug you to stop you from walkaway. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I wouldn't do that again, okay? Now, stop sulking.." He added and peck your cheeks.

You release his grip and turn to face him. "I don't like how you easily show other girls what you show me. I don't like how you treat them the same way you treat me. It's like nothing special for me again Jungkook." You said honestly and his expression become serious as you sighing.

"Okay... I understand. I won't go shirtless when I meet other girls anymore. It's just I thought she's just my coordi stylist staff, she often saw me shirtless too when I need to change in backstage and stuff, so I thought it's not a big deal but if that bothered you then I won't do that again. Also, I never treat them the same way I treat you. Did I ever invite them here? Did I ever kiss them the way I kiss you? Did I ever hug them like the way I hug you?" He starts increasing his tones and you don't get the reasons why.

"I'm happy that you're protective over me but if you cross the line, I can't help it, Hana. I'm an entertainer, there are girls too in my circle, it's impossible if you told me to stop interact with other girls."

"I never told you to stop interact with them, I me-"

"Let's end this argue. I want to take a bath." He cut you off and walk passed you to his bathroom.

You froze on where you stood and let out a frustration sigh. It was a good night but why does it turn out so fast into something like this? Did you say something wrong? It's not your fault that you have these insecurities, right?

You don't know what to do next, you want to grab all of your things and left, to show him that you're mad as well, but you were also afraid if that will be a wrong move and will make the situation worst. So you just walk to his balcony to clear up your mind for a while.

Sooner you realize that what Jungkook has said was right. He is an entertainer, a public figure. You can't just have him only for you, although you are his girlfriend. What have you done just now. You decided to apologize to Jungkook but before you able to turn around, you feel someone hold your wrist and pull you to face them and fall in their embrace.

"I thought you left just because of our argues earlier. I'm sorry, I raised my voice earlier." He muttered and you widened your eyes. Guilty hit you heart more and you decided to apologize now as well.

"No, I'm the one who need to say sorry Jungkook. I'm too selfish, thinking that I could have you just for me. I feel so insecure all the time because I really love you. I'm sorry. I'll try to understand you more." You apologize and parting from him a bit.

"Let's stop fighting, okay?" You said and smile slowly as you saw him smiling too.

"Great, sweetheart. Now, let's have our brunch. I'm so hungry by now."

That day passed sooner than you predicted. You've spent lot of quality time with Jungkook. Although both of you just stay inside his apartment, it's more than enough for you to have him for a day, just for yourself. It's passed midnight and Jungkook were dropping you back to your dorm.