Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK POV

My eyes feel so heavy as I try to open my eyes. I tried to rub my eyes to get better view. Slowly but sure my vision become clearer and I stare at the unfamiliar white ceiling. I was laying on a white bed, but definitely not in my room nor on my bed. But this scents, it's so familar. It feels like home, it feels like, Hana....

With that thoughts, I quickly drag my body to sit up and start to looking for her. I was about to call her, when I heard a familiar voice calling my name sweetly.

    "Jungkook-ah.."

I turn to that voice, and there she is, my sweetheart, Hana is standing there with brightest smile.

"Hana~~" I called slowly. "Hana..." This time louder as I'm getting excited.

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you."

"I love you too, please come here. I need you. I need you, Hana." I called for her.

She was smiling, but the closer I reach her, she started to faded away. NO!! Don't leave me!!!! HANA!!!

  AUTHOR POV

"Jungkook-ah.."

She called him sweetly and he turn to her quickly.

“Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You fainted on th-”

“Hana!!!!! Hana!!! Don't leave me!!!! Please don't live me alone!!!” he cried and throw him self hugging her tightly.

“J-Jungkook-ah.. I-”

“No! Please don't say a thing and let me hug you... Even if this just a dream, please.... the time without you, is so scary...”

“This is not a dream, Jungkook.. but-”

“I don't care if it's a dream or not!!! I just-”

“JUNGKOOK LOOK AT ME!!!” She yelled as she pulled away from Jungkook makes him startled. “I'm not Hana, I'm Hannah. See?” She whisper slowly like each words might hurt him.

“H-Hannah?” He slowly calm down as he realize she's Hannah. “B-but how-”

“Can you calm down and go laying back on the bed first?” Hannah said while slowly wipe away his tears and assist him to lay back on the bed. “I was visiting my friend's grave when I heard someone talking and sniffing. When I look a bit closer, I notice it was you. I was about to leave when you suddenly fainted. So I brought you here.” She explain and he start to calm down.

“You brought me here all alone? What is this place?” he asked quickly to hide his embarrassment.

“No, how could I lift you up alone? I was with Wonwoo. He helped me to brought you here. This is my apartment anyway.”

“Oh...” That's all he managed to say before escape from Hannah's eyes pretending to admiring the room. “I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I- It's just, I just have a dream about her and then you appear and you really look like her. It's like it's really her face that I saw earlier. I'm so sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable.” Jungkook apologize and keep his head down.

“It's okay. I understand.” She replies and they drown in silence again before she decided to break it. “How you feel right now? How come you fainted there?”

“I don't know, maybe I feel dizzy because I cried too much? Every time I think about her my chest hurt, it feels so hurt even for breathing. But I think it feels better now.”

“Good then. You should've stop thinking about her if that hurt you, you know? It's hurt me too when I see you like that.” She said honestly makes Jungkook's sight shifted to her, disbelief.