Chapter 11

It was another exhausting day and your group is in a dinner break in the company. You already done your dinner as you don't have much appetite lately, thanks to you-know-who.

Yes, Jeon Jungkook.

Ever since that day when you found out about his lies to you, rather than ask him about that you prefer to keep it for your self and observe it from your spot. You've been try your best to ignore him like when he asked you to meet at night, you tried to reject him saying you were tired and else.

He was disappointed and you know he become suspicious because of your changes, but you still keep ignore him as much as you could. Somehow you just wish he realize that you know about his little secret with Hikari.

You were wishing at least he could be honest to you and give you explanation before you ask him yourself. Suddenly your phone beep, interupting your mind.

Unlocked your phone and a smile crept into your lips as you saw a message. You were about to type in your phone when suddenly someone shouted your name. Looking up, you saw that it was your manager.

"Hana-ssi. Come with me." He said and turn to face you his back and walkaway.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you turn to few of your member's face who also as confused as you. Without wasting any seconds, you followed him to God-know-where.

He was taking you to the elevator and once the door fully closed and started moving, you become nervous. Your mind can't stop guessing of why your manager called you privately and why is his face so calm yet so scary.

"Umm... May I know wh-"

"Someone need to see you. You only have 20 minutes. After done your thing, go back to the girls and tell them that I asked you to fill some files that you've missed before, if they ask you. Room 17." He said calmly without looking at you.

Before you manage to say something, the elevator door shifted opened. You were hesitating if you should step out or not so you took a glance at your manager.

"You may leave. Room 17." He finally look back at you and smiling.

A relief sigh escaped from your lips and turn into your usual smile.

"Thank you." You bowed and step out from the elevator.

You glancing back at the elevator door that now closed down and start moving again before you turn to looking for where is the room 17? And who want to meet you in there. After walk around for awhile, finally you found the room. Hesitantly you knock it few times and clear your throat before saying,

"Excuse me, can I get in?" You asked a little bit louder hoping whoever in the room might hear you.

Without any replies, the door suddenly unlocked by its self just like in those thriller movie. Curiously, you braven yourself to step in while peek a bit.

"Excuse me, any-"

Before you could finish your sentence, someone pull your wrist harshly to makes you get in the room and slammed the door closed makes your phone drop on the floor.

The next thing you know, someone already hugging you tightly. You were about to kick that person when you realize that it's Jungkook.

"Geeez!! I freaking miss you, Hana!!" Jungkook said honestly as he hold you tight and closed his eyes.

You were still in your shock terms so you didn't hug him back or replying him. Notice your silence, he parting a bit to caress your face and meet your eyes.

"Why you didn't say a thing? Did I scared you?" He asked gently while cupped your cheeks.

Staring at his beautiful pair of eyes, you shake your head and smile at him. "I'm surprised that you still miss me." You replies shortly only to makes him wonder.