Chapter 14

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hana..." I called but once she turn to face me, I widened my eyes.

It's unbelievable.
She's not Hana, but.... why-

"Oh, you know her, Jungkook?" Bang PD cut off my thought.

"I don't think so." She smile and I can feel my heartbeat fast. It's been awhile. "You must be mistaken me as someone else, Jungkook-ssi?" She continue, talking to me with formality.

"Y-you...... w-who are you?" I can't help but ask her and examining her face, part by part until,

"She's Park Hannah and I'm her boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo." A male voice spoken, makes me turn to him and widened my eyes for the second time.

How come I didn't saw him when I get in this room? Oh- I remember, he was keeping his head low while I was approaching Hana, I mean this Park Hannah girl.

"Jeon Wonwoo?" I call his name one more time.

"It's been awhile, Jungkook-ah. And didn't you should call me hyung?" He smirk.

It's really him. Jeon Wonwoo. My cousin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly. Well, we never get along ever since we met when were young, so why I need to pretend to be the nice one now?

"As I said, accompany my girlfriend. She's going to sign contract in here." He continue as he put his arms around Hana, shit! I mean Park Hannah.

I turn to her again, blink my eyes few times. Did someone put some spell on me so I won't recognize her? Or she's really someone else? But why do I feel familiar when I saw her?

She just stare back at me and smiling. My heart tell me that she's Hana, but my mind tell me she's not. Her face is different, but her smile is so warm and familiar.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry to interupt but if you're done, may you take a leave first? We still have something to discuss about." Bang PD said after clear his throat.

Oh right. Why am I here in the first place? Oh, Hana. Right.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted your meeting." I bow a bit to him before excuse my self and took a last glance at her before I completely left the room.

What is happening right now?

I drop my self on one of the sofa in the practice room, I closed my eyes and let out a groan. Then the scene flashback again in my mind.

That night when I supposed to met Hana, Hikari called me and saying she has something important to say and force me to meet her. It was freaking the same time when I need to meet Hana too, but because she insisted and of course she hold onto my dead card, so I have to follow what she said, unless she will hurt her.

And that was my first mistake.

So I went to meet her earlier, hoping if we done faster, I could go and meet Hana faster, then what? Before I left, Hikari accidentally pour her drink to my clothes, then she insist me to clean it up first before leaving. Without any thoughts, I just left to toilet and clean up.

That's the my biggest mistake.

After I came back, I realize Hikari was holding my phone with her evilish smile. That's when I realize something is wrong.

"What the fck are you doing with my phone?"

"Doing what you should've done." She smile and return my phone.

My heart drop at what I saw on the screen, then turn to her in seconds with anger.

"WHAT YOU DID TO HER?? DIDN'T YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL-"