Chapter 15

I saw a familiar handwritten. No, it can't be.

Rubbing my eyes and blinking few times, I'm not dreaming, this is obviously Hana's handwritten.

'Love is not over'

That's what she wrote, and I know she completed my lyrics, just like my old days,

but, if she's Hana then why she didn't recognize me?

Why she's pretending to be someone else

Something is not right.

---

Driving back to his apartment, Jungkook was on the phone with someone.

"Park Hannah, new trainee in our company. Can you help?"

"Whoa? Are you finally move on, Jungkook? But why it has to be Hana again? Can you looking for other n-"

"HYUNG! Hannah! H-A-N-N-A-H! And no, I'm not move on, I never will. It's just.... something is fishy. Yah~ Just help me, can you?"

"Aish, this kid. Fine fine. I'll do it for you. Just stop going crazy."

"Ahhh..." Jungkook groans. "Namjoon hyung told you?"

"Of course, we're like brothers."

"Yeah, yeah. I will stop. Please do that for me."

"Got it."

"Okay, thank you hyung." Then he hung up before glancing at her handwritten one more time.

Next day, it was around 8 PM and Jungkook just arrived back at the company after a tight schedule. He was heading directly to the studio to complete his song while holding his notebook.

Once he almost reach the room, from his spot he saw a man and a girl standing in front of the studio. Slowly he recognized them as Hannah and Wonwoo.

Without wasting time, he quickly move to hide in somewhere around there. Somehow, he accidentally listen to what they talk about.

"Hannah, are you seriously wanna stay? It's pretty late now, let's just go home." It's Wonwoo.

'Home?? Did they live together???' Jungkook thought.

"I want to stay, a little bit longer. You know I have to do this." There is exciting tone in Hannah's voice and Jungkook know that remind him of Hana again.

"But you-"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...." Hannah plead using her aegyo.

Jungkook didn't look at the scene, but surely he could picture it inside his mind and it drive him crazy.

"Fine, fine. Stop using your aegyo." Wonwoo sigh. "Just, tell me if you're home." He continue makes Jungkook scoff silently.

'No, they're not living together.' He smirk.

"Sure thing, Woonie oppa. Now, go." She chuckles and push Wonwoo away lightly.

'W-Woonie oppa???' Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Sorry, Wonnie oppa. I was about to replies you when someone called me. I'll reply now." He remembers Hana giggles while left the room and heading to the elevator.

Once the elevator door closed, Jungkook come out and stare at the elevator with anger in his eyes.

"Woonie? Who is that? You even call him oppa??" He mumbled by him self.

'This is more than just a coincidence.' Jungkook mumbled slowly as he notice Wonwoo has left.

---