Chapter 8

Your stomach started to growl once the music stop playing. All of you just got a break from intense practices because debut day is coming soon. You check the time on your watch and realize it's 10PM and yet you haven't ate anything yet since breakfast.

Thanks to Hikari who accidentally bump on you when you were holding your dinner which makes all your meals drop on the floor. Although she keep saying sorry and want to give you her meal, you just reject it and saying that you don't really want to eat.

You don't know if it just you but seems like Hikari is starting to getting close with you but not in a good way. You were kinda worried about that.

In the other hand, Jungkook haven't contact you ever since he left you on the rooftop. The rumour that has been spread like hamburgers makes you pissed to the point you want to tell everyone that actually he's your boyfriend, but you can't.

You check your phone one more time, but nothing yet coming from Jungkook which makes you frown and throw it back to your bag.

Few hours passed and practices has  coming to end, but you insist to stay and practice more alone because most of the time you were doing the choreography wrong, thanks to Jeon Jungkook.

"Hana, you have to rest too.. You even haven't eat anything yet." One of your members said before leaving.

"That's right. We can continue practicing tomorrow." The other added.

"It's okay. I lacked a lot tonight and I'm not really hungry so, I'll stay up a bit. Don't worry, and just go back first okay?" You defend and give them smile.

"Ugh, fine then Hana. I already warned you okay, just don't get sick, our big day is coming." She warned last time before left you alone.

Now the practice room is finally empty. You turn off few lights and only keep few around you. You plug the earphone to your ears and turn up the volume you don't need to hear anything including your own thoughts. You dance and keep dancing until your body can't take it. You fall on the dance floor in no time and panting hard.

Plug out the earphone, you still try to control your breathe as you close your eyes because the light up there was kinda blind you and makes you feel dizzy so you decided to sit up and calming your self first before leaving.

While you were packing your stuff you check your phone one more time but still nothing coming from him.

"Jeon Jungkook. Are you really that busy or you just that busy for me?" You muttered before throw it back, again to your bag and ready to leave.

Once you hold and turn the doorknob it was locked. You can't believe that you just got locked inside so you try to open it again but failed. Next thing you know, you started to knock and bang on the door.

"HELLO!! SOMEBODY OUT THERE??? I'M STILL HERE AND GOT LOCKED!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" You scream out loud but seems like your voice just echoing inside the room.

"Sht, I forgot this is soundproof." You muttered and suddenly remember something and quickly call someone. Someone on your mind, someone who will help you for sure. But you were nervous now, because it has been the third tone and yet he haven't pick it up.

"Jeon J-" You were almost yelling once it's connected but stop immediately when you hear someone else's voice. Someone who is a girl, a familiar girl.

"Oppa, where are we going?" She asked with her fake voice, you recognize this voice so much. She's someone you meet almost everyday, someone who keep creep you out these days, someone who hurted you yesterday, Hikari.

You can't believe she's with Jungkook, and you tried your best to not make a sound by covering your mouth with your palm.

"Hmm, I'm not sure about it. What you want to eat?" Jungkook asked like usual.