Chapter 10

Sorry, I discovered a new ship Gallavich last night at 12, and decided to watch about four hours worth of their scenes together in Shameless.

I just woke up.

Anyways, enjoy!!

Chapter 10

I jumped as the door to my hospital room opened, Scott and Stiles rushing in, Scott quickly closing the large door behind him, leaning against it. I shook my head in confusion, not knowing what to say to them.

I jumped when I heard a loud creak, seeing a younger version of myself quickly shoving on my overused converse, slipping past my room door.

I saw myself rub my sweater covered arms anxiously as Scott slowly stepped from his room, grabbing a wooden baseball bat from the corner of our hallway.

"Um.." I cleared my throat, rubbing my head, "Can I help you?"

What the hell was that?

Stiles handed me a bag, "Get dressed, we're going on a road trip."

A road trip? Seriously?

"Where?" I asked, opening the bag.

"The desert..." Stiles trailed off.

I've been in the hospital for days now, and now all of a sudden I'm being forced to up and leave? Isn't this kidnapping, or illegal, or something? Can't they go to jail for this?

I sighed, "How am I even getting out of here? I literally just got out of surgery."

"Wait-seriously?" Scott shook his head, looking to Stiles, "Dude, we can't bring her." He hissed.

Um, duh.

Stiles bit his lip, "You wanted everyone back together, meet me half way here, Scott." He said, turning to look at the crooked jawed boy.

Stiles looked back to me, "Just trust me, we'll handle it." He said vaguely

Great. Trust the two strangers who have supposedly known you your whole life. Awesome, that sounds like a perfect plan. Just what I need.

I can trust Stiles; I have to.

I rubbed my face, sighing, "Just give me a few minutes." I mumbled.

They nodded and I walked to my bathroom, closing the door and taking the clothes from the large bag. I took out the oddly familiar, dirty converse from the bag, setting them on the counter as I pulled out the large, red plaid button up, the short jean shorts, and a black tank top, along with a black bra and underwear.

"Did he really pick out my bra and underwear too? That's so weird." I whispered.

"It's not weird! It's completely normal to go through your girlfri-your friend's closet!" Stiles called from the other side of the door.

So I was Stiles' girlfriend before I went all amnesiac? Or do I just look like his girlfriend...

I paused, looking in the mirror, assessing my average face and brown hair, nodding.

I probably just look like his girlfriend.

I pulled on my underwear and shorts, thanking God that the nurses helped me take a shower earlier today.
I winced as I buttoned my shorts, feeling my stitches stretch as I struggled to pull my nightgown off.