Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I was quick to break away from Scott and Liam, looking to the Doctor, "Get him and meet me at the clinic, pronto. If he's still alive somehow, then we can get information." I ordered.

I better not regret this.

The boys nodded, cautiously lifting the doctor to his feet as I took of in a sprint to my bike. I pulled my phone from my pocket, dialing Malia's number.

"Come on, Malia, come on..." I mumbled to myself as I approached my bike.

"The number you have dialed has a voice mailbox that us not been set-"

"Damn it." I breathed, shoving my phone into my jacket pocket as I slid my helmet on, a sudden rushing feeling of fear pooled in my stomach.

I froze as I went to throw my leg over the seat of my bike, "Malia?" I wondered; it was her fear, it had to be, because it most certainly wasn't mine.

My eyes widened, "Her mom- damn it!" I growled, throwing my body over my bike, taking off in the direction of the clinic.

I can save them both. I have to. I can save my pack, and the people who have what we need to survive.

**

I tore my helmet from my head as I watched Scott and Liam set the doctor on one of the examination tables.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked.

Stiles walked over to me, grabbing my hand tightly as we watched both Deaton and Scott; he brought my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles softly, obviously seeing the conflicted look on my face.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive." Deaton commented.

"Screw keeping him alive." Liam told him, "How do we get him to talk?"

I nodded, "He's useless alive if he has nothing to tell us."

I felt Stiles shift to wrap his arm around my waist, "Personally, I don't think we utilize torture enough

I felt Stiles shift to wrap his arm around my waist, "Personally, I don't think we utilize torture enough."

This is why I love you.

I nodded, "I agree. Listen to Stiles, he's smart." I said, gaining a smirk from Stiles.

"Come."

I rose my head in curiosity and alertness, "What the hell?"

"What?" Stiles wondered, leaning closer to me, "What's going on?"

"Did you hear that?" Liam asked.

"Come to me..." Sebastien whispered from outside of the clinic, "To me."