Chapter 15

Happy Friday!!

Chapter 15

"Delivery to the morgue?"

I tried to steady my breathing and erratic heartbeat as I heard Parrish talking to the security guard.

Please, God, don't let me suffocate.

"Let's have a look."

Oh God.

"I don't think you wanna do that." Parrish called out, "The stench back there almost made me pass out while driving." He lied; partially.

"Open the back of the van, please." The man more than ordered.

I heard Parrish's loud sigh as he exited the drivers side of the car, walking around the back of the van to pull the back doors open for the guard.

"I'll need to log the names off the toe tags." The guard stated.

Great.

"There's significant decomp.." Parrish stalled, "They were found in the county tunnels way past rigor."

"Open them up, please."

I gulped, trying to stay as still as possible as Parrish went along with the man's orders. I felt his hands brush over my own bag's zipper, before he settled on the one beside me's zipper. I would have let out a breath of relief if it wasn't for the guard barely a foot away.

I heard the bag beside me being opened, and the guard choke, gagging loudly as he most likely turned away to cover his face.

The decoy. He opened the decoy.

I froze in fear as his finger found my bag's zipper, dragging it down to create a large opening at my head, thankfully the large bag giving me an extra two feet to hide in.

"Ah-no, no!" The guard stopped Parrish, "Go. Just go." He told him.

Parrish quickly zipped the decoys body bag up, not bothering to touch mine as he pushed the can doors closed, jogging back up to the drivers side of the car, pulling away from the security guard.

"That was close." I breathed.

"Yeah, too close." Stiles mumbled from beside me.

**

I kept quiet, making sure no one was around us as I slowly pushed my fingers through the opening in the body bag. I began to unzip it, quickly tearing it open when no one objected. I gasped in breaths of air, pushing my body into a sitting position beside Liam. He and the boys gasped as they pulled themselves from the body bags.

Stiles gave Scott and I thoroughly annoyed and flustered looks as he panted, "Never again."

Scott and I both nodded, and Scott checked his phone, sighing, "Fifteen minutes starting now." He said.