Chapter 1

*you are wearing what mine,the girl with purple is wearing from the anime,amnesia and you use a chain sword just like Ivy Valentine in Soul Calibur 5*
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ryuko and You stand in front of Honno City.

"There it is, (Y/N)"

you looked up to the school and sigh

"yup, Honnoji Academy"

You fixed your sword holster as you walked in to the city with Ryuko.
As you both walk, Ryuko went to a fruit stand to buy an apple for you and a lemon for himself.

"I still don't know how you can stand raw lemons, Damn it!"

you said in anger. Ryuko just walked up to you and flicked your forehead, chuckling.

"Ow! What the hell was that for, Ryuko?"

"One thing, they're good, okay"

"yeah,yeah"

As you and ryuko walked up the stairs, a little kid bumped in to you and Ryuko.

"Sorry!"

The kid jumped over the rail. You both followed him and saw that he was confused. Ryuko smirked.

"He thinks he stole my wallet...Come on, I wanna mess with him."

You rolled your eyes.

"Fine..."

We quickly and quietly followed the kid, just in time to see his reaction of the lemon in his hand. Ryuko  leaned down and snatched his lemon back, scaring the daylight out of him.

"So kid, are you that determine to swap spit with someone?"

Ryuko showed a smirk to the kid.

"Hey, I have already had my first kiss, Dumb-Ass!"

"Okay, what ever you say, kid"

The kid who stole our fruit then snap his fingers and three more kids came out.

"I'm Mataro Mankanshoku and this here is my gang, now ATTACK!"

Before any of them can touch you, Ryuko hits them all with his Weapon's case.

"Okay, you guy can attack me but nobody can touch (Y/N).Remember your fights with me."

The kids got down on their knees and bow

"We're Sorry! Please forgive us!"

Ryuko looked surprised but smiled anyway to the boys

"Well, I can't attack someone who is asking for forgiveness. I'll let slid just this once, alright"

just as we started to walk towards the school, Mataro was tackled by a boy who looks similar to him.

"Out robbing again I see"

"Ah, my brother"

the boy then wrestle him to the ground. he got off him and went to get his stuff.

"Hi ,sorry abou-"

The bell for 1 period rung "ah, I'm late"

he ran pass us and got on the trolley to school.

"What's the deal with the people in the city?"

~Time skip~

We made it to the Front of the School.
We saw a dead naked body of a boy with a sign around his neck.

"This is a naked pig that dare to defied Honnoji Academy, as seen justice been served"

"The city is Dangerous but I see the school is just as bad."