Chapter 2

You and Ryuko took the chance and run to the front of the school before Takaharu could attack.

"Sorry but We need your scooter."

You said to the man with lunch deliveries to the school. Ruyko jump on and took the handles as you got behind him, before you guys left, you gave the man his packages to deliver.

~Time Skip~

You both made it to Ryuko's old house.

"Man, I almost forgot what it looks like now?"

Ryuko looked at you.

"Yeah, hey (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

Ryuko looked away but you thought you saw him blush.

"Thank you...For coming with me. I saw the way all the male students were looking at you but...you stayed with me...so, Thank you."

You put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ryuko, no matter what I will help you catch and kill the person who killed your father,Okay?"

"Yeah, come on"

You and Ruyko enter the run down home. All the ashes and burned wood covered your shoes. Ryuko slammed his sword down to crack and landed on his knees.

"I'm sorry, Father. I...I couldn't get close enough to kill the person who killed you! Please forgive me, I beg you! I just need more power!"

You went behind Ryuko to hug his arm but before you could, you both fell down a trap door under your feet.

"Ahhhhhh"

You both landed. You looked up saw that you both were under the house.

"Um... (Y/N)? Can you get off of me?"

Ryuko looked at you, blushing.

"Ah, I'm so sorry. Ryuko your bleeding"

Ryuko looked at the wound and shrugged.

"Yeah, but'll heal"

after that little awkward moment you both split up.

~Ryuko's POV~
'Damn it, Damn it, DAMN IT! WHY CAN I JUST BE COOL FOR ONE MINUTE TO TALK TO (Y/N)?'

I sigh after that little moment to himself until I heard a noise behind me. I took out my sword, ready to attack. I knew it wasn't (Y/N) because she was no where near me. Sometime finally jump out at me. 'A school uniform'

"put me on!!"

"Wait,what?"

I heard someone talking to me, a male voice.

"I said put me on!!"

"What? the school uniform is talking!!!"

"Don't be scared, put me on!!!"

"Holy Shit! THE SCHOOL UNIFORM IS TALKING!!!"

Just as I yelled that (Y/N) came running to me with her sword out, well that my girl for ya.

"What the hell is that?"

She asked but Look away after She said that. I looked and saw that the uniform left me in my boxers.

"AH, WHAT THE HELL?"

The uniform then put me on instead of the other way around. I felt so much power going through me. Smoke then surround me, after it cleared up I saw I was half naked.

"Ah, What are you? GET OFF OF ME!"

I pulled and tugged at the uniform but I got throwned into the ceiling. (Y/N) looked surprised to see that but blushing madly because of me.

'Oh, Why is she so cute?'

"Ryuko, are you okay?"

I looked at her.

"Yeah"

"So,Ryuko, That your name?"

"Huh?"

I looked at the uniform.

"Um, yeah?"

I looked at (Y/N) and she was backing away, weirded out.

"You are the only one that can hear me. Tell your friend to cut her finger and let one drop of blood fall on me." The uniform said. I couldn't let (Y/N) do that to herself but I'll ask.

"Hey (Y/N), Can you please cut your finger and let one drop of blood fall on my uniform?"

"What? Why?"

"Just do it please, so can know that you will always be with me?"

After I said that she did it.

"Ah, now two people can hear me?"

"What are you?"

(Y/N) asked it.

"I don't know"

"Okay? Well that let's go (Y/N), Senketsu!"

I grab (Y/N)'s Waist and pulled her close to me so I can get both of us out.

"Senketsu?"

"Well yeah, everyone needs a name, so do you and since you need my blood, your name will be Senketsu which mean fresh blood."

"I like it!"

"So do I"

(Y/N) smiled at me. Well this is going to be awesome!