Chapter 18

-Ryuko's POV-

"My dad told me once I found the person with the other half of my scissor, I will find the one who murdered him."

I hit my sword towards his eye.

"AND GUESS WHAT, HE WAS RIGHT. YOU WERE IN MY HOUSE THAT DAY, WEREN'T YOU?"

The boy kept smiling at me while fighting.

"yep, that was me"

"Why? WHY KILL MY DAD? WHY RUIN MY LIFE?"

"you know the answer already, silly"

"who me? DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY DAD"

"But that outfit says otherwise, though"

"MY OUTFIT...DO YOU MEAN SENKETSU?"

"Yep, Your dad crossed the line mankind was never meant to cross. He committed a taboo"

somehow Nui got behind me and felt senketsu.

"But Taboos sure feel nice don't they?"

All of a sudden, senketsu pulled me away from Nui. He was freaking out.

"What's up with His hands? they're are as cool as ice."

Nui smiled and started to fangirl or something similar to it.

"Wow It's super silky, You can tell that's a 100 percent genuine Life fibers"

"Don't dodge the issues right now"

"Oh please, I'm not doing anything of the sort but now that we've have met here,  I want us to have lots of fun"

I hit my sword towards his torso but he only dodges.

"screw you"

"don't be so narrow-minded, You can't have love without Hate. They both go together like a finely tailored suit and a good stride needle. it like deeper the hate, the deeper the love."

"then I'm gonna LOVE killing you"

"Oh Ryuko, your so gorgeous when you're angry"

I swung my sword across his body, only for him to dodge in time. My blood was boiling in anger. The rage I was feeling was raising at each second of Nui living. I hated him. I longed to hear him scream in pain as I torture him more and more, Letting him feel the same pain my dad felt.

"Ryuko, You need to calm down. You're getting to worked up, Your blood is starting to boil."

I saw that Nui managed to get a red thread off of senketsu. He smiled evilly.

" You know, I dying to see how you look naked"

Senketsu was blowing up, trying to stay together. He calmed the treads down and managed to stay in control. I smirk and attack Nui multiple times. 

"Well, That's a Kamui for you. I guess that they have more that one banshee"

"I'm not so flimsy that I come apart just because one thread was pulled" Senketsu said

"That sly old dog, I can't believe that he was hiding something like this from little old me. He had me completely fooled"

He spaced out for a minute and told me everything. A friend of his wanted something that my dad was working on, But my dad refused to hand it over. My old man fought him and he managed to took my dad down. He attacks Nui with the rending scissors, The thing was developing his entire life for.My dad was knocked out and was stab with his own life work. He took have and Nui left with the other half"