Chapter 6

Author's note- I couldn't find a female Aikuro Mikisugi so I had to use the cosplay instead.

Ruyko POV:

I started to wake up.

"Ah, Welcome back to the land of the living." I saw a women with blue messy hair , a white dress shirt with a black tie, a black pencil skirt, white knee socks with black high heels. "Wait, aren't you a teacher?"

"Yes, in fact, I'm your homeroom teacher, Aiku Mikisugi."

I Sat up I noticed that Senketsu was on a hanger. I looked down at my body and was I was only in my boxers. I looked back at the women in anger.

"DID YOU UNDRESSED ME? AND WHERE IS (Y/N)!?" I yelled at her. She went to a door near the back of the room and knocked.

"(Y/N), your friend woke up please come out after you change your clothes."

A muffle "okay" came though the door. Aiku then walked back to me. The women pull her blue bangs and her sunglasses up unbutton her shirt slowly and stoped just above her breast. (Y/N) then came out dress in formal clothing. She was wearing a Red dress shirt with a black vest and Tie, Black knee length Skirt, Black knee socks with black flats. She had a red rose clip in her hair. She looked amazing.

"Hey Ruyko, How are you?" "I'm okay, you?" She smiled at me.

"I'm fine and if you're wondering where I got these clothes, I had them in my backpack just in case. So Aiku, you need to speak to us."

"Yes and now that Ryuko is awake, I need to teach you something about his body." 'Sorry Lady, but I'm taken' I thought. I started to get up at punch her.

"You...FUCKING PERVERT"

Aiku moved out of the way and threw needles covered in a paralyzing serum.

"What did you do? I can't move"

"Will you calm down?"

"What do you do?!"

"Don't worry, it's anesthetic acupuncture by the way looks like your blood running hot, mind if I takea little of it?" My eyes wided.

"What? No, I hate needles. No stop I..."

" I bet you're wondering why your kamui didn't active when you wanted it to."
She shot some of my blood toward Senketsu. Senketsu woke up asking for more blood.

"HEY MAN, YOU TOTALLY LEFT ME HANGING, WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Now you understand. Your Kamui wakes up because of your blood. Your late father, Isshin Matoi, made it. It's more powerful then any goku uniform and the person that masters wearing it has a chance of beating Satsuki Kiryuin."

"Okay then, now tell us who are you?"
(Y/N) said to her.

"You both must show me if you deserve the answer, Then I'll give it to you."

"How do we prove it?"

"Defeat Hakodate Omiko, if you don't master wearing the Kamui. You won't stand a chance against Satsuki."

The alarm for afternoon classes rung.
The women took out the needles and let me put on Senketsu. (Y/N) gave me my scissor blade and pull her sword in it's holster. "Let's pound him into the dirt." She smiled at me. I made a vow. If I beat that Tennis Captain, I'll tell (Y/N) my feeling towards her.

Author's note- next chapter, Satsuki Kiryuin is gonna turn into a yandere toward you and will try to kill Ryuko. So...

Good luck with that Pyscho king.