Chapter 5

~Continue Ryuko's POV~

"Hey Senketsu, You awake?" He didn't answer

"I wish I knew what the hell you are?"

I turned on my side and fell asleep.

- The next day -
(Y/N), Mako, and I were riding to the school when we noticed the gaps between the people.

"Huge gaps between the rich and poor here, huh?"

I asked. Mako nodded.

"It's because the city is ruled over Master Satsuki. The students with Goku uniform live in the ritzy area, As us; one star students get the slopes."

(Y/N)'s eyes wided

"Your Status at school determined where you live!"

Mako nodded.

~Time Skip~

We entered the school.

"Oh (Y/N) , Ryuko; that remind me. If you need a place to stay, My mom said you can stay with us."

Mako smiled at us. (Y/N) looked at me with unsure eyes to ask me what is my answer to Mako's suggestion. I smiled at her then looked at mako.

"Yeah, I - no, I mean we would like that. Thank you."

Mako turned towards the school and stated to walk until Thousand of tennis balls pummeled him to the ground.

"MAKO! Okay, what the big idea!?"

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a two-star Goku tennis uniform came out.

"I suppose that you are the transfer students that treated Master Satsuki very rudely."

(Y/N) glared at him.

"SO WHAT IF WE DID! WHO ARE YOU?"

The boy smiled at (Y/N) with a Cheshire cat smile.

'I can't belive he has sharp teeth.'

"I'm captian of the boys tennis club, Omiko Hakodate. Please at meet ya. As a member, Mako Mankanshoku hasn't for filled his obligation, So we're purging the boy."

I pulled Mako and (Y/N) behind me.

"And What did he do that was so wrong?"

"Oh, he skipped yesterday's club practice and anyone who dares to skip practice will suffer from the ten million canonball serves but you're not even in the club so butt out."

I glared at Him.

"What?! Mako didn't go to practice because he was held hostage by that scumbag boxer."

He shook his head.

"Yeah, but he need permission for that. Anyways, begin."

Ten boys walked out and started to pummeled him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Mako, It's gonna get ugly. Grab (Y/N) and go."

Mako looked at (Y/N) but she whispered to him to go and leave her to help Ryuko. He nodded and left.

"(Y/N), get out of here!" (Y/N) shook her head.

"Hey, We being together forever. I will fight along side with you until the bitter end."

Hakodate rolled his eyes.

"So...You two want to take his place."

"Yeah, We sort of owe him for dinner and a bed."

"you're funny if you think your hot stuff just cuz you beat Fukuroda, think again."

"Ha, I'm gonna Shred those goku uniform right off your body. Come on Senketsu." ...................................................
......................................................................
.........Nothing happen.

"Come on, Senketsu, Let's do this. What wrong with you man?"

" Man, We didn't even started and I'm already disappointed. DIE!"

"Just give me a second, I'm not ready!"

(Y/N) Grab my arm and pulled me close to her. The tennis balls pummeled her back, sending us off the top of the school into the water.