Chapter 14 (extra long)

-Ryuko's POV-

~Next Day~

(Y/N), Mako, and I went to the School gym at battle the ping pong club president, Aizenbo Fuguhara. Like always, I beat her.
Mako was amazing as the club president and (Y/N) was wearing a three star goku uniform, it was very beautiful for her.

I just hope Satsuki doesn't get in the way but
.
.
.
.
.
Why would he give (Y/N) a Goku uniform? I mean she's beautiful beyond belief, but...Why?!

-Timeskip-

Mako moved up our lifestyle but...

Everyone doesn't about each other anymore. (Y/N) always stay near me and senketsu but mako and his family changed.
We were eating diner but Mako's dad was always leaving. Mako's mom and brother too. Mako walked in.

"Sorry, the council meeting ran late today...huh? Where is everybody?"

I looked towards (Y/N) but she only looked down towards her lap and covered her face with her (H/C) bangs.

"I guess they had their own stuff to do"

"Yeah, I heard that...Okay...let talk schedule, Once you're done eating it off to the gym for some weight training. I booked you solid for tomorrow and the day after."

I was surprised.

"What?" I said almost in a whisper.

"Ahh...This is the life...living in a mansion...all this great stuff, we're living in the life of luxury and then some. Isn't it great? Everyone is so happy. Let's work hard to keep it that way. Alright?"

"Um...yeah...sure"

Mako stood up.

"Well I'm off to bed, goodnight"

"Night..."

~The next day~

"Okay..Ryuko and (Y/N)...You guys are going to fight everyone here."

I couldn't believe what I heard,
(Y/N) was in no condition to fight...
AND HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE!!!!!!!!

"What?!"

All the guys and some of the girls were huge and buff, trying to kill each other. Mako took out a megaphone and caught the attention if the club members.

"I'M MAKO MANKANSHOKU, PRESIDENT OF THE FIGHT CLUB...AND RYUKO MATOI HERE BY CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU. ANY QUESTIONS? NO? FIGHT!!!!"

-Timeskip because I'm tired-

I went to take a bath as (Y/N) went to bed. I could help but think how miserable she is. Her family was like this too. Her dad, older brother and sister,her younger siblings, everyone!!!! I sighed.

"I guess she live in a cage all her life. I can't blame her. I would've done the same."

I got out, put on my pj's and layed on the bed. Senketsu look at me.

"So... success isn't what you wanted, right?"

I nodded as I stroke (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair.

~The next day~

"Finally, the day we go against the elite four. Hahaha!!!"

(Y/N) and I walk up next to Mako.

"Well, look who decided to show up. Today's the final show down."