Chapter 9

-The next day-

~Ryuko's POV~

Me, Mako, and (Y/N) were entering the school as thousands of one-star students were standing in rows blocking any way to get out. Satsuki was walking toward us.

"RYUKO MATOI AND (Y/N) (L/N)"

I glared at Him. He was staring at (Y/N) with a soft gaze which pissed me off greatly.

"SATSUKI KIRYUIN?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"

"I DO REMEMBER AS I QUOTE "WE'LL FINISH THIS", I'M I CORRECT?"

I growled because I knew he already knew the answer.

"WELL AREN'T YOU THE CONCHESTIC TYPE! Mako, it's best that you stand back."

Mako nodded. "Yeah, I want to live a happy, heathly life." He then ran away.

"Congaulations, You have the honor of being my first offering to Junketsu."

(Y/N) smirked at Satsuki. Satsuki looked at her with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Junketsu? Purity? I didn't know there was ANYTHING PURE about you!"

" How about I show you, RYUKO MATOI!"

* YouTube is being a Jerk because it didn't have Satsuki transformation by herself, so I had to use this so pay only attention to Satsuki Transformation then when Ryuko transform, You come back here*

"LIFE FIBER OVERRIDE, KAMUI JUNKETSU"

Everyone around us applaud. (Y/N)'s eyes widen. She grabbed my arm and hugged it close to whisper in my ear.

" Ruko *his nickname from childhood* , Be careful. I have a bad feeling about this."

I nodded. Satsuki was glared at me.
' What is he up to?'

" You're not the only one with a Kamui, This is Junketsu!"

I grab (Y/N)'s arm and hugged her.

"I need you to run toward the elite 4. Please, I need you to be safe."

(Y/N) nodded and ran toward but said " If anything happens, I'll come help you,Okay?" I nodded.

"Alright, let's go Senketsu!"

I transformed to fight Satsuki. "This is why your were scared yesterday, because you sense his outfit."

" Ryuko, I must warn you. Your opponent is stronger than you"