chapter 17.5

"Good luck then...."

Satsuki was on his pedestal staring at  (Y/N) with the elite four. I hate having to wait for the fight but at least We can think of something for the fight but Why at 1 o'clock sharp. Ah...whatever

I was eating lunch with Mako and  (Y/N) until Ms.Mikisugi came over

"Found yourself in another pickle, huh Ryuko"

Mako smiled up at her. "Oh...Hi Ms.Mikisugi, are you going to help (Y/N) and I cheer Ryuko on?"

"Absolutely, after all I am his homeroom teacher after all, more or less"

Aiku then putting a needle in Mako's forehead.

"What the hell? What was that for?"

Aiku moved her bangs back.
"Dont worry I just hit a pressured point  to knock him out so I can talk to the both of you"

(Y/N) nodded and decide to walk away toward mako

"Actually, I think you two should talk since Ryuko is the one fight the elite 4"

We watched until she sat down under a Sakura Tree. I looked towards Aiku.

"Alright what do you want to talk about?"

"Drop out of the fight against the elite 4"

"like hell I will..."

"They're on a different level than the club presidents have been you fighting...and if you're crazy enough to fight them all of them in a row....then I won't know what will happen to you and Senketsu"

"then if you don't know then keep your opinions to yourself"

"Come on Ryuko....If you died along with Senketsu...How do you think (Y/N) and Mako will feel?"

"Then if you don't want me to fight then start talking. Tell why my dad was killed and who did it?"

"Look I can't tell you..."

"Then shut your trap and find a seat...Me and Senketsu are going to beat the crap out of Satsuki Kiryuin...and I'm going to make HIM tell me the truth...I'll ring it out of him"

Aiku looked down towards her feet, knowing I was still going to fight.

"Now call (Y/N) over and snap mako out of it. Talking to them makes me feel a whole lot better"

Aiku sigh but called (Y/N) over and took out the needle from Mako's Forehead.

"...And We're going to be cheer super hard, did you know (Y/N) and Ryuko are my bestest friends"

Aiku smiled and nodded.
She waved at Mako and (Y/N) as I glared at her. Mako saw and decide to question me. I just shook my head saying that it was nothing and decide to change the subject.

-timeskip to the fight-

♡Before you all say anything I got lazy and it was WAY too much to write so just watch the video . Sorry😟♡

"That was awesome...Thanks Senketsu.."

"Well if a Goku uniform can transform...Why can't I?"

"Ah I love it how you think out of the box"

Gamagori was kneeling down crying. I almost felt sorry for him but I have to fight computer boy now and the short pink hair girl...great

-Timeskip to meeting Nui Harime-

Mako, (Y/N), and everyone was staring at what seems to be a...Male Cosplayer?

"What was the meaning of this

"What was the meaning of this..Nui Harime?"

"Oh Satsuki, I didn't know you were doing something Sooooo Fun...Why didn't you tell me?"

I looked towards (Y/N) only to see her running toward me with her sword out just in case...along with Mako.

" I'm not obligated to tell you anything"

"Aw...don't be like that...we were like to peas in a pod when you were younger"

" who are you trying to fool here? you associate with no-one"

" You're as breathtaking as ever your icy stare and Icy cold skin are simply ravishing..my finger will be tingling all day"

Uzu attack the boys dressed in pink but manged to block the sword by hitting it with his umbrella and knocked him off the arena

"Just who the hell is this guy?"

Nui looked towards me and (Y/N)...but mostly towards me.

"Oh you're all grown up...look what I have...look familiar?"

The guy took out a...purple scissor blade? My eyes wided and my anger was buliding up.

"(Y/N), you need to go...NOW!"

'I never yelled at her!'

(Y/N) ran away along with mako. I looked towards Nui. HE'S DEAD!

"You BITCH!!!!"

----------------------------

Cliffhanger! Sorry I wasn't active a lot of homework and schoolwork but next weekend I should be able to update...if not, you will know why   ...Well bye my little phantoms