Chapter 16

Ryuko's POV:

"FUUUUUUCK!!!!"

I punched the wall in Ms.Mikisugi's Classroom. Mako and Aiku were trying to calm me down even Senketsu.

"Ryuko, Calm Down... (Y/N) is only gonna be gone for a week...so please calm down..."

Mako looked very worried as Aiku was looking at the dome around Satsuki's buliding. I stopped punching the wall and glared at Aiku.

"What the hell are you looking at?"

"The dome is made of chopped up life fibers. No one can get in or out. It's circulating around the building able to stop any attacks and all attacks are neutralized by that barrier. It would probably be inpossibly to break."

"Damn, I thought might be my change to challenge him directly and Save (Y/N)!"

Aiku looked at me.

"And What can Satsuki do to (Y/N)?"

"I don't know!!!! ANYTHING!!!!:

I sighed and place head on my hand.

"I swear I'm sick of him..."

We watched as the elite four walked though the crowd as student fighting left and right.

'Wait, (Y/N) IS GOING TO BE BY HERSELF...WITH SATSUKI!!!! I HAVE TO GET IN THERE!!!!"

-Timeskip-

(Y/N)'s POV:

I layed on my bed. 'Why does this happen to me? Guys are the worst...but...not all of them' I heard a knock on my door. I knew that it was Satsuki.

"What do you want Kiryuin?!"

He opened the door and walked towards me.

"May I sit?"

I don't know where this is going but I'll play along so I nodded. He was acting...nice? It was...weird. He grab the hair brush on my nightstand and started to brush my hair. It was nice until he broke the silence.

"(Y/N), how do you feel about me?"

I was surprised to hear that. The truth is that I did had a little crush on him when Ryuko and I came here. Keyword- HAD. He sent everyone against Ryuko but only on Ryuko so I don't know what to think.

"I don't know..honestly, I love Ryuko but for some reason you give off the some vibe as him. Kind, Smart, Brave, and Wonderful like...like my older brother...Satsuki, Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded.

"Did you kill my family AND Ryuko's dad?"

His eyes widen.

"No, I didn't kill anyone...but my mother sent someone to do the deed. The person knew about an experiment the Matoi and (L/N) Family was working on. So they went after both families. The (L/N) family was a business partner with The Kiryuin Family and well...They wanted to combine the families but the only way to do that is..."

"Assign Marriage between the children."

"Only one of the children was around the same age as me...but the rest is history...that's all that my mother told me."

I sigh sadly but before I could say something, Satsuki pin me to the bed.

"S-Satsuki!"

All he did was tie my wrists to the headboard of the bed. (YOU ALLL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING,YOU ALL ASKED FOR A SATSUKI LEMON...WELL HERE YOU GO!!!!) He took off all the articles of clothing on my body and threw them somewhere. I layed bare on my bed. Suddenly I feel hot, I couldn't control my body.

Satsuki's POV:

It appears the drug is working. Soon...You will be mine, (Y/N).

~Flashback~

-after the elite four left-

I made my butler to give me the tea set for me and my (Y/N) and took it to the lobby area near the bar. I took out of my pocket a love drug for my (Y/N) and poured it in the black and red tea cup, her favorite colors. I make sure to put the right amount so it would work tonight near 10:00pm. I hope it will change her mind about me.

~End Flashback~

I took off all my clothes after took off hers. Since she relaxed, I untie her wrist and smiled as she wrap her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I played with her large breasts for a little until I placed my lips on her neck, trying to find her sweet spot.

She kept moaning at each kiss I gave her. I couldn't take it anymore so I made my way down to her women hood and my head between her legs. She was wet. I lick up all her juices. I got up and kissed her from her women hood to her lips.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded. I placed myself inside her, slowly. She was a moaning mess under me. She then flipped me over placing me on the bed, as pull herself off me.She smiled.

"I want to take dominance now, Okay?"

I only nodded. She lick her way down. From my neck to my manhood. I could help but grone at the pleasure I was receiving. She stopped right near my manhood and looked at me as if asking me for permission. I only nodded.

She bend on the knees and put her hands around my manhood. I know I was getting pleasure from her but what she did next surprised me. She placed my manhood between her breast and put mouth around the extra length that was left. It was over the line.

When she was done, I pulled her up and placed myself inside her again but this Te on my lap. She was bouncing up and down as I thrust in her.

"S-SATSUKI!!!!"

"(Y-Y/N)!!!!!!"

We reached our climax. I looked at the clock. It was midnight. I sat on the bed as she wrapped her arms around my neck from my neak.

"You know...you miss a spot..."

I turned around and whispered in her ear.

"Then turn around and I'll get the spot."

She did what I said. I pushed myself in her ass. I thrusted at each time she kept moaning, each one louder then the one before. I soon got tired and pulled myself out. I got into bed, pulling (Y/N) towards me. I looked at the clock and it was 3 in the morning.

This way the best night I had.