Chapter 17

(Y/N)'s POV:lo

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I sat up on up bed, afraid. I look around seeing that I was in mine and Ryuko's bedroom, It's 11:45. I look towards Ryuko's body to see that he's wake.

♡Author's note- I ruined it *evil smile*and i♡

"Hey, what's wrong?" He whispered

"I thought I was with That stupid Kiryuin."

Ryuko was confused until he realized what I was talking about.

"Oh...you mean when Satsuki asked for you to come with him...inside his home or office place."

I didn't answer but he knows that's what I was talking about...so I nodded.

"Don't you remember...Mako asked you to research a book for him in the library after Satsuki asked you to follow, luckily He let you go with Mako. You blacked out so he picked you up and took you home. You were asleep for a week. I guess you just woke up."

"Wait...you mean tomorrow is finals...Do you think Satsuki will for-fill his promise to you?"

He shook his head but grinned anyway.

"If he doesn't, I'll beat the hell out of him until he does. After all, I promised to protect you...I still feel...Responsible for it."

I shook my head and put my head on his shoulder. He wrap his arms around my waist Pulling me down beside him.

"Let's go to sleep, We got a big day tomorrow."

-Timeskip to the next day/Ryuko's POV-

'Alright, I have to beat the elite four or else the information on my dad will be destroyed and my relationship with (Y/N) will be taken from...You know what I just need to focus.'

(Y/N), Mako and I were heading to school. (Y/N) was staring at the school, thinking of a plan to use against the elite four.

"Hey Ryuko...You said Gamagori use whip like weapons. Let him grab you when the time is right, destroy his goku uniform."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks"

"Good luck then...."

Satsuki was on his pedestal staring at  (Y/N) with the elite four. I hate having to wait for the fight but at least We can think of something for the fight but Why at 1 o'clock sharp. Ah...whatever

I was eating lunch with Mako and  (Y/N) until Ms.Mikisugi came over

"Found yourself in another pickle, huh Ryuko"

Mako smiled up at her. "Oh...Hi Ms.Mikisugi, are you going to help (Y/N) and I cheer Ryuko on?"

"Absolutely, after all I am his homeroom teacher after all, more or less"

Aiku then putting a needle in Mako's forehead.

"What the hell? What was that for?"

Aiku moved her bangs back.
"Dont worry I just hit a pressured point  to knock him out so I can talk to the both of you"

(Y/N) nodded and decide to walk away toward mako

"Actually, I think you two should talk since Ryuko is the one fight the elite 4"

We watched until she sat down under a Sakura Tree. I looked towards Aiku.

"Alright what do you want to talk about?"

"Drop out of the fight against the elite 4"

"like hell I will..."

"They're on a different level than the club presidents have been you fighting...and if you're crazy enough to fight them all of them in a row....then I won't know what will happen to you and Senketsu"