Chapter 19

This will Have a lot of heavy feelings in it since a lot will be of the reader's past and I'm warning you it will hurt a lot. You have been warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was resting my head near the window thinking back to what happen two days ago. Ryuko loss all control just from losing his temper along with the complete rage he held out tue years but I can't really say that I'm surprised in the reaction that Ryuko display towards Nui. I looked towards him. He was very quiet and looked so....broken.....almost how I was before our first encounter...but that was a long time ago.

"Ryuko....I'm going to head to honoji, okay? I rather not leave Mako by himself"

He look at me slightly and nodded. I almost broke crying. I told Mako's mom if she can keep an eye on Ryuko for me. She gave me a sad smile and nodded. I started to walk to Honoji academy.

The way Ryuko is acting reminds me of how my siblings were acting when my mom.....passed, Dad changed a lot after her death. (O/B/N) and (O/S/N) stayed in their room all time while my younger siblings, (Y/B/N) and (Y/S/N) went to live with my aunt and uncle.

I haven't heard from them since..... My dad was in his study drinking alcohol whenever he can. After a month, Those....monsters came...the ones that killed my mom. They ties us up and beat us. They told us that they "visited" my younger siblings but I know what they meant. They're gone. They killed my older siblings but my dad gave me my mother's sword along with her necklace and told me to run, protecting me.

"Run (Y/N) Run and...."

"Don't look back"

I looked back up and got off the trolley, heading inside honoji. As I did, I saw many of the one star students packing things up into trucks. I saw mako drawing on the ground, pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I wish I could go but I dont want to but really I do but.." He kept rambling

I smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"But where exactly are they going to?"

"They're going to Kyoto"

Aiku came up to us, smiling slightly

"So You short bus students are getting left out of the school raid trip, huh?"

"Yeah, 'cause it's practically a war. I hate fighting but it's free."

I leaned on the wall, shaking my head when I heard the word "War".

"Why I'm I not surprised hear that?"

They kept talking as I looked at the crowd of students.

"So Is Ryuko still in bad shape, (Y/N)?"

I looked towards her and nodded. Mako looked at her as well and became very sad.

"He's suddenly allergic to wear his uniform"

"really?"

He nodded.

"After he snapped out of his rampage, He went straight to school the next day but after He came back, He grabbed (Y/N) into a hug but became all mopey for some reason. He doesn't even try to wear poor senketsu."

"Oh,I see..."

I looked up and saw a boy with dark blue hair and a green eye while the other was covered. He was wearing glasses and a one star goku uniform.