Chapter 15

Your goku uniform is the picture up above. I had to like for a white and red one for you...
________________________________
(Y/N)'s POV:

Ryuko, Mako, and I were in Class until Satsuki's Voice Rang though the loudspeaker near the classroom door.

"EVERYONE, PLEASE COME OUT TO THE SCHOOL GROUND. I HAVE TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS TO GIVE OUT!"

I looked at Ryuko, Worried. He only looked at me and smiled.
'I just hope nothing will happen'
I fixed my goku uniform and stood up as the rest of the students started to leave. Ryuko and Mako stayed behind to wait for me. Ryuko whispered something in Mako's ear and he nodded. I walked up to Ryuko and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What happened, Ryu? Why did Mako leave?"

All he did was pick me up bridal style and placed me on his desk.

" I needed to talk to you...About...Satsuki...What happen when you went to his tower? How did you make him to give you a goku uniform?"

I looked towards the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I could tell that He was mad...But not towards me.

"(Y/N)...Please TELL me...I want to know...even if I get mad...I will NEVER hurt you..."

"Satsuki...t-told me that he...he..he"

"He what?"

"That he loved me...He smashed his lips on mine and I kissed back to ensure that I have his trust...since he said that...luckly, He didn't take it TOO Far...I knew he that he need to know something about your dad so..."

He soften his stare and pulled me in a hug knowing that I was scared.

"(Y/N), don't be scared okay. I love you...so please...calm down... Now, let go...Mako is waiting for us..."

-Timeskip-

"TODAY, WE WILL COMPLETE A OVERHALL FOR THE STUDENT COUNSEL...IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE...YOU WILL HAVE FREE RANGE TO ATTACK YOUR PEERS...THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON WEAPONS OR TACTICS...THOSE WHO SURVIVE WILL MEET HERE IN SEVEN DAYS THESE SURVIVERS WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER TO RISE THEIR SOCIAL STANDING...A FIGHT FOR CHANGE AND ELECTION IN A FORM OF A BATTLE ROYALE..."

Ryuko looked around at the students and glared at Satsuki.

"Election, my ass."

"UNLIKE A REAL ELECTION, YOU WILL REPRESENT YOURSELVES...YOUR STATUS, YOUR STRENGTH, YOUR CHANGE OF LIFE...IN SEVEN DAYS THE SURVIVERS WILL MEET HERE AT 8:30AM AND HAVE A SUDDEN DEATH RUN OFF...AND IF YOU EMERGE VICTORIOUS, I PERSONALLY WILL BESTOW YOU A BRAND-NEW GOKU UNIFORM...MY SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT IS THAT I CHOOSED A STUDENT TO BE WITH ME FOR THE SEVEN DAYS OF THIS AND THAT PERSON IS... (Y/N) (L/N)...SHE WILL BE STAYING WITH ME UNTIL THIS IS ALL OVER...PLEASE EVERYONE MAKE WAY FOR HER...NOW!!!!"

All the students then moved out of the way as gamagori walked up to me. He nodded at me and took me to Satsuki himself. Satsuki looked at me with a lustful gaze. Mako asked me to follow him as I walked though the hallway with him... I suddenly blacked out. The last thing I heard was Satsuki yelling.

"NOW STUDENTS OF HONNOJI ACADEMY...FIGHT!!!
________________________________

I Will upload a new chapter tomorrow.😉