Chapter 7

~Ryuko POV~

We went to the tennis courts and found Mako tied to a stand with 28 boys pummeling him with tennis balls. I jumped on the stand and block all the tennis balls. "That's enough of that."
(Y/N) cut the ropes that had Mako tied up.

"(Y/N), I need you to take Mako to a safe place. Please, I need you to keep him safe."

(Y/N) was going to protest but nodded anyway. She grab Mako's hand and took him to the bleachers.

"The new kid and the babe came back." Uzu said as he licked his lips towards (Y/N), which pissed me off.

"So you're here for another beating, huh?"

"Yeah right, as if. This time, I'm gonna knock you all on your asses. Let's go, Senketsu"

I pulled the little clip on the Seki Tekko and the blood drawed form it landed on Senketsu. Senketsu then turned into the male hooker outfit.

"Wow, that looked painful and embarrassing, You masochistic stripper."

"Oh bite me, I'm not a stripper."

"Ha, you can't fool me. Now, Ten million canonball serves!"

I took ahold of my scissor blade and cut all the tennis balls.

*watch the fight video*
I- I- I won. "Aw, what a bummer, I guess that mean its over." I look at up at Hakodate. Wait...That means I can tell (Y/N) that I love her. "(Y/N)!" "That was awesome, Ryuko." I hugged her as I pulled away, I couldn't stop....

I kissed her.
her eyes wided but fell into the kiss. I pulled away. "(Y/N), I love you" She was about to speak until the one star students surrounded us. Uzu was pissed. "Not quite, you cocky little bitch."
"No, he's right. It's over, Uzu. The New kid wins." Satsuki was behind him. I pushed (Y/N) behind me.

"Now that we're face to face I want to know if you killed my dad."

He raised his sword and cut a piece of senketsu off. 'How did he do that?'

"If you wish to know the answer, Fight me for it."

Senketsu spoke saying that I need to beat him in 2 minutes or I was going to pass out.

"Well you should drink so much of my blood."

Satsuki attacked me again and again. He was too strong. I grab (Y/N) and went to mako.

"Satsuki, next we'll finsh this. Come on guys, let's get out of here."

~Time skip~
We made it to Mako's home. Senketsu then turned into the male student uniform. As Mako's mom was making dinner, I want outside for some fresh air.

"Hey Ryuko." I jumped at the voice as I turned around, I saw that it was (Y/N). I blushed because of the kiss.

"Umm...H-hey (Y/N)"

(Y/N) then walked up to me and...

She kissed me.

"I love you too...Ryuko Matoi"

I was surprised to hear that. I had a crush on her since we were kids and now, She's mine. The girl of my dreams is now my Girlfriend instead of a Girl Friend. "I love you so, so, so much." We entered the house together holding hands. Mako's family was happy for the both of us and mako's brother, dad, and dog stopped being perverts to (Y/N) but I have a bad feeling and... It's about Satsuki.

~Satsuki POV~
"RYUKO, YOU BASTARD! I wont let him have her...she's mine" I glared at the picture of Ryuko and (Y/N). I grab the lighter and burned the picture until it was only (Y/N) in it.

"(Y/N), you will be mine." I was thinking of a way to be near me......"A dance"

I whispered.

"We will have a school dance for all students."

I layed down on my bed, smiling. (Y/N), you are my goddess and I, I'm your god.