Silence

Miu's POV

My body was sore from yesterday. I had to get myself a new journal and rewrite everything. It took me all night so I didn't get that much sleep last night. I was actually going through the book right now, making sure I didn't miss anything.

After that little stunt Naruto and Sasuke had, i.e. they kissed, Iruka-sensei put us in squads of three. I was set on Naruto's team along with Sasuke and Sakura. A group of four. I didn't bother asking why. When lunchtime arrived, I stayed in the classroom, looking over my notebook.

"Well, well. Look who's sitting by herself today." Sakura said as she made her way towards me. I ignored her as I looked over my book. I gasped when she swiftly took it out of my hands. "Huh? What's this thing? It has weird writing in it." she said as she looked at my journal.

I tried to get it back but she passed threw it over to Ino. "Come and get it." Ino teased. I walked past Sakura and made my way over to Ino. I tried grabbing it again and she passed it over to another girl. "Over here, Miu." she called.

I made a grab for the book and she passed it over to Sakura. "Come on and get it, Miu." she teased, waving my book around. I glared at her as my hands clenched into tight fists. "What's the matter, Miu?" she taunted. I threw a chair at her.

She fell to the ground with a hard thud. I grabbed another chair and walked towards her, dragging the chair behind me. I raised the chair in the air and swung it down on Sakura, hard. She cried out and shielded herself.

I kept swinging the chair down on her until she was bruised up. I panted and stood up straight. "Sakura. I've dealt with your bullying long enough. The reason why I didn't kill you is because I'm not a murderer. But if you chose to bully me again, I won't hesitate to kill you and I will become your enemy." I said coldly.

"With that being said, it's nice to be acquainted with you as my teammate." I said in a much colder voice. Sakura shook with fear as she laid there on the ground, sore. I picked up my journal and headed outside.

I sat down by on a bench as I ate my lunch. I stopped eating and looked up at the sky then took a strand of my hair. I hate my hair because it was pink. But I liked it because it was short. "H.. Hello Miu." I looked up.

"Hi, Hinata." I said softly. "Why are you eating by yourself?" she asked me. "Because I don't have any friends." I stated. "Mind if I sit here with you?" she asked. I shook my head and motioned her to the open spot next to me.

"You look hurt." Hinata said. "I feel a bit sore actually." I admitted. "Why? Did you hurt yourself in training?" she asked me. I shook my head. "No. My classmates beat me up." I said. "Oh, I'm sorry." she said softly. "Don't worry about it." I said.

"What's that?" she asked, referring to my journal. "It's nothing." I said quickly. I quickly took my lunch and walked off. I wasn't mad at her. I just assumed she was going to take away my book. I couldn't trust anyone in that classroom. 

The only people I could trust Lord Hokage, Iruka-sensei, Naruto, and... him. I shook my head and began to walk down the path. "Miu." I turned around. "Lord Hokage." I said. "Why don't you come eat lunch with me?" he suggested with a warm smile.

I nodded my head and walked with him. "What do you have written in your book there, Miu?" Lord Hokage asked. "It's... um.." I didn't know how to answer that question. My journal contained many secrets and other personal things. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me." he said.

"Yes, sir." I responded. I took a small bite out of my rice ball. My hand was shaking a little as I picked up another rice ball. "Is something wrong with your hand?" Lord Hokage asked. "No, sir. I'm just not.. feeling myself today." I said.