Revenge

Sasuke's POV

The next day, when I got up early, I made breakfast for Miu. "Miu, are you awake?" I asked as I knocked on the door. There was no answer. I opened the door and saw Miu sitting on the bed with the blanket over her head as she stared at the wall.

"Here, I made you some breakfast." I said, setting the tray next to her. "No," I looked at her when she spoke. "I'm not hungry. I just... I just want to be left alone for a while." Miu said emotionlessly. I stared at her before saying, "Okay."

I left the room, closing the door behind me. I hope she feels better. What am I saying? After what happened to her last night, I doubt she'll leave the room. I frowned, remembering how she was crying and shaking. Those girls will pay. They'll pay.

Miu's POV

After Sasuke left, I went to the bathroom and took a long shower. I hissed slightly as the water stung my hands and the scar on my chest. It's always the same. Nothing ever changes. I'll get bullied no matter where I go.

It will only get worse and worse from here on out. After I was done in the shower, I dried myself off, except my hair, I got dressed in some pants  and a gray sweatshirt. I sat down on the bed and looked out the window with the towel over my head.

I might as well stay in here for the rest of the day. Going outside isn't safe anymore. I looked at my hair, seeing that it's gotten longer again. I'll have to cut it. I continued to stare out the window until I heard the door open.

"Miu, why do you have a towel over your head?" Sasuke asked. I didn't answer as I gazed out the window. "Is your hair wet? Why didn't you dry it?" He asked. "That's one of the reasons why I have this towel over my head." I said emotionlessly.

"Okay, then what's the other reason?"

"It's because I'm hiding my ugliness from the world."

"You're not ugly, Miu."

"That's not what this scar on my chest says."

I heard Sasuke walk over to me and turned me around so I was facing him. "Listen to me. You're not ugly." Sasuke said. "Uso." I said bluntly.

"I'm not lying."

"Then, tell me. What does this say?"

I pulled down the front of my sweatshirt, revealing the above part of my chest since that's where the scar was. "What does it say, Sasuke?" I demanded with a frown. He didn't answer as he avoided his gaze from the scar. "Answer me." I demanded. "It says, ugly." He answered finally.

"Exactly. That's what I am. I'm ugly. A being who never be loved. Someone who will never find happiness in this world. This life is meaningless."

"No, it's not, Miu." Sasuke argued. "Just shut up! You don't know what it's like to be bullied 24/7! You don't know what it's like to be kicked in the head, to be shoved on the ground, to have dirt kicked in your face, or to have a kunai knife driven through your hand! You'll never understand what that's like at all!" I screamed angrily.

I made the towel cover my face so he wouldn't see my tears. "No matter what, nothing will change. Everyday will be the same," My body shook with fear and sadness. "Why? It's not fair. I didn't do anything wrong. Why did this... have to happen to me?" I said through small sobs.

"Miu," Sasuke pulled me to his chest, hugging me gently. "I'm sorry you have to endure this everyday. I know you don't deserve to be treated this way." He said softly. I sniffed as I forced myself to stop crying. He pulled the towel off my head so it wrapped over my neck.