The Festival

Today was the Leaf Village Festival. I didn't know what I was gonna wear. I guess I could wear a plain kimono dress. Well, first I had a lot to do. I was behind on my training, so I asked Sasuke to be my training partner.

"Ready?" Sasuke asked. "Ready." I confirmed. Sasuke came at me with taijutsu. I was able to keep up with him. I didn't read his mind to anticipate his movements because I didn't think that was fair.

Next, we moved onto ninjutsu. Sasuke used his Chidori and ran at me. I didn't know how I was going to dodge this. Instead, I paused time and went behind him. When I was behind him, I unfroze time.

"You cheater. You froze time, didn't you?" Sasuke said, smirking. "Yeah, I did." I confessed. No point in lying to him.

After our training session, we went back inside and took a shower. No, we didn't take it together. We took our showers separately. Sasuke let me go first. I washed my hair and body as I thought about tonight.

Will it be okay for me? Will tonight be great or a total disaster? I was so nervous, I just knew something bad was going to happen. I sighed and stopped the water before getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my me.

Once I dried myself off, I got dressed and exited the bathroom. "Your turn." I said to Sasuke. He walked past me and went into the bathroom. I sighed again and used the towel I had to dry my hair. "I sense a bit of fear in you, Princess." Isuke said.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked in an emotionless tone. "Kind of. Princess, what's bothering you?" He asked. "Nothing. It's just that I don't think I should go to the festival tonight." I said to him.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm scared I might get teased, beaten, or-"

"Killed?"

"Dying would be better."

"Don't say that, Princess! Tonight, you're going to have the best time of your life!"

I looked at Isuke and petted his head. "Thanks, Isuke." I said, smiling. I looked towards the bathroom when Sasuke stepped out with a towel around his waist. Another towel was draped over his head as he was drying his hair. 

"You like what you see?" Sasuke asked with a smirk. I blushed when I realized I was staring at his chest and turned my head so I was looking out the window. "No need to be shy, Miu." Sasuke said as he took my chin and made me look at him.

"Shyness has always been my personality." I stated, my face still red. "You know what tonight is, don't you?" Sasuke asked as he walked over to me. "It's the Leaf Village Festival." I answered. "Princess is having doubts about going to the festival tonight." Isuke informed.

"How come?" Sasuke asked. "Because I'm scared." I confessed. "You have nothing to be scared of, Miu. As long as you have me, you're safe." Sasuke said, hugging me. I hugged him back, closing my eyes. I hope what he's saying is true.

(Time skip)

I was over at Hinata's house, getting ready for the festival. Hinata wanted me to come over so she could do something with my hair. I found Hinata to be one of my closest, female friends since she doesn't bully me. 

"I'm really happy for you, Miu." Hinata said as she straightened my hair. I didn't say anything as I looked down at my lap. "Miu?" Hinata asked. "Huh? Yes?" I answered. "You look upset. Aren't you happy about going to the festival?" She asked.

"I'm supposed to be happy, but I'm not." I said. "Why not? Is it Sakura you're worried about?" She asked.

"Yes, and just about everyone who likes to bully me."