35: The Incident

I got to Justin's house and it didn't look like anyone was home. Ashley didn't run out to hug me like usual and only a few lights were on. This is creepy. Something doesn't seem right. Oh well, I'm probably overreacting. I got out of the car and thanked my mom "bye mom! Ill be home soon." I closed my door and walked up the steps to Justin's house. The door swung open and he was standing there...but something didn't seem right. He was stiff and had a straight face. He smiled a little and said for me to come in. I walked in and closed the door. Eric stepped out from behind Justin. "Perfect. Now I have both of you." Eric had a knife in his hand and it was pointed at Justin's neck. "Eric have you lost your mind?! It just wasn't meant to be." I said feeling scared. "No, no. It's much more. You see I work for Angelina, and Angelina works for Roderick. She's going to kill me if I don't keep dating you and figuring out information about you!" The knife was even closer to Justin's neck but Justin didn't seem to nervous about the knife part.

Oh yea I forgot. Justin can't get hurt because he's a vampire. Then a plan slowly came into my head. "Then you'll have to die. Because I am not going to fake date you." I knew this would get him upset. And yes I was right. He brought the knife even closer to Justin's neck. "But Lily, remember how in love we were?" He looked like he could cry. "Yes, but that was all pretend. You didn't even want to be with me. And I realized that I belonged with Justin not you." As soon as I said Justin he brought the knife so close to Justin's neck that if he made one single move he would cut him. "I'll do it you know. Ill kill him." Eric said looking me straight in the eyes. Now I have to get him actually do it. "No you won't. Your to wimp to." And with that. He went for the cut. The knife jammed into Justin but nothing happened. It was like Justin's skin was made of metal.

Eric stepped back in fear. "You-your just like Angela" Eric spit out his last words as Justin's fangs shot out of canine teeth and into Eric skin. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. After I few seconds Justin released the body dropping to the floor. Justin turned to me with bright red eyes and blood dripping off of his lips. The look he gave me was different though. It wasn't relieved like I thought he would be. It was more...hungry. He started walking towards me so I cringed back and closed my eyes fearing what he could do next. I heard the footsteps stop and when I opened my eyes, he was gone.

Authors note: hey guys, sorry it's kind of short I just thought this would be a good place to stop it. Haha now you'll be stuck on a cliff hanger. I might upload another chapter today because this is short. Anyways keep sending in your edits. And good luck to those entering! Oh also thank you so so much for the 100k it means so much! I never thought I would make it this far!