Chapter 28: Fighting

Friday was terrible. I ignored Eric but I feel like shit. He always looks so sad when I don't talk to him. But I can't. I promised Justin I wouldn't do anything and I'm going to keep that promise. It's Saturday now. I'm home alone, my family went out so I'm watching a new show. Yea, I finished vampire diaries so I decided to watch Pretty Little Liars. I heard a nock coming from the front door. I paused my show and got up. I went to the door and opened it.

"Oh my god! Eric!" Eric was standing in front of me. He had cuts and blood all over him. "What happened?!" I said walking over to him. He was about to fall limply but I caught him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and walked him inside. I sat him down on the couch "Justin..." Was all Eric could get out. "What about Justin?!" I replied kind of angrily. "He...he did this to me." What was he talking about? Justin wouldn't do this. "Ok let me get you all bandaged up then we'll talk because I think you got it wrong."

It took me a while to bandage everything but I finally did it. "Ok now, what happened." I said standing up to clean up all the first aid. "He found me at a party. I was pretty drunk so I guess maybe I said some stuff about you and he got pissed off. We started fighting. Lily, I don't want you anywhere near that guy. He's stronger then he looks. He could hurt you." I went into the bathroom and put away the first aid kit then returned back to Eric. "Eric, you don't seem like the type to get drunk." I said. He turned to me with a confused expression "excuse me? Did you not just hear what I said?" I don't know what to say to him. I can't tell him I know that Justin's a vampire so he's super strong. I can't tell him that I love him. No. I didn't just think that. I love Justin. "I heard you. I already knew." I said sitting in the couch next to him.

"Lily, please I know you think I'm overreacting. But he's going to hurt you I know it." Eric stood up then came and sat down next to me. "Listen Eric, I think it's sweet that-" just then Eric leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't want to stop. But wait what about Justin. I didn't care. I kissed him back holding his neck. No Lily. This is wrong! I stopped kissing Eric and looked up at him he was ready for more. Obviously proud he had won me. "Eric. I can't. Justin." Once I said the word Justin he got an angry look on his face "I don't see what you see in him Lily." And with that he stormed off slamming the door.

Right after Eric slammed the door my phone started to ring.

Lily: hello?

Justin: Lily are you at home?

Lily: yes. Why?

Justin: lock yours doors. Ill be over there soon to explain.

Lily: wait Justin-

Justin had hung up. Oh well. I walked over to lock my front door. It sounded important. Right as I was about to lock the door. It came flying at me. Someone had kicked it down. My head hurts and I feel like I'm being smashed. Everything's dark. Wait. A light. I tried reaching out to it. Then everything went black.