♡Chapter 5♡

We all got down onto the floor and gathered into a little circle. Well this should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay..Who wants to start?" Ricky asked. By time some of the other YouTube kids joined us like Jenn, Andrea, Teala, and Katie.

"I'll go!" Connor said. "Okay...Morgan! Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Psh, dare." She said.

"Okay..Let's see.. I dare you to grab a spoon and hot sauce and everytime someone kisses another person you have to take a spoonfull of it." He smirked.

"I hate you Franta." She groaned getting up and grabbing a spoon and the little hot sauce bottle in the kitchenish area.

"Alright, ehm... Lexie! Truth or dare?" She asked. 

"I'm gonna be a woos and say truth.." I said. 

"When was your first kiss?" She asked. 

"Hmm.. Let me think.. Like first real one with meaning or like just a little kid one?" I asked. 

"Meaning." She said. 

"Like when I was 15 so like a year ago." I said as everyone nodded their heads. My first kiss was actually with Seth when we first started dating a year ago.

"Uhm.. Jc, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" He yelled. 

"I dare you to go out on the belcony in your boxers only and say "SELENA GOMEZ IS MY BABY!!" and stand there and wait for reactions." I smirked. He groaned and got up starting to strip down to his boxers. He walked to the balcony and we all started laughing. 

"SELENA GOMEZ IS MY BABY!!" He yelled. He stayed there for a little bit letting people stare at him and some fangirls yelled "JC UR SO HOT!!" and we may have just died of laughter. He came back with rosy cheeks and sat down and since I was next to him I laughed and pinched his cheeks. 

"Alright, erm..Sam, truth or dare?" He asked. 

"Dare." He said simply.

"I dare you to kiss the girl you find most attractive in this room." He said. Hmm, I wonder who it'd be.. I saw him look at all of us and slowly come my way but hey, that could've been Katie cause she's on the other side of me. I kept looking at him wondering which girl he'd choose and suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes open in complete shock to see Sam there. I don't know what got in to me but I closed my eyes shut and kissed him back. 

He brought his hands around my waist and I brought mine up to his head holding it in place as he deepened the kiss. As cliche as it may sound, sparks. I felt sparks like it was the fourth of July. They went everywhere and it's as if the world paused around us. Shit. I can't feel this with Sam, I'm only supposed to have this feeling with Seth! As much as I did want to, I pulled back quickly causing Sam to stop and open his eyes. I scanned his face and realized the detail, his lips were swollen now and so are mine probably, his face had happiness, but then he saw me. 

"Fuck, I can't do this." I whispered as I got up and ran out of the room. I don't know where exactly to go so I just went to my room. Even though someone would probably come and find me I just need some time to myself to sort this out. How will I face Sam? No, how will I face Seth is the question. He's going to be visiting me a couple days after Vidcon is over, and I can never lie or keep something from someone so how can I do it? Just tell him he can't come visit me now? No, he'll know something is up. Ugh, why do I always fuck things up? I heard the door to the room close and footsteps come towards me.