♡Chapter 9♡

Well I expected it to be Sam, but alright. Haha, no just kidding it was Sam.

Him and I shared one quick look before we ran up to each other and smashed our lips together. Just then it felt like as if time stopped. As if the world dissapeared, like Morgan and Connor weren't behind us, like no one else was on the entire planet besides Sam and I.

And just as cliche as it sounds, yes I did feel fireworks. I always have. It's like the way Sam's lips molded into mine, it's like they were made for each other. They fit together perfectly and I could kiss him all day any day. As we pulled apart Sam still kept my face cupped in his hands just staring at me. Kind of creeping me out honestly.

"Sam stop staring you're creeping me out." I laughed at him.

"Sorry, you're just the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Lex." He blushed laughing a bit making me blush as well.

"Jesus you two, stop being all awkward and ask each other out already!" Connor laughed as Morgan slapped him and gave him a glare. At least Morgan understands cliche moments like this should not be ruined for a girl.

"Connor get yo' ass outta here!" I laughed shooing them off.

"Now that we're alone.." Sam laughed a bit. "Lexie, w-would you like to b-be my girlfriend?" Sam asked me nervously stuttering a bit. Aw, I find it so cute though.

"Of course Sammers." I smiled pinching his rosy cheeks.

"Good, now gimme a kiss love." Sam said smiling. I laughed a bit and brought my lips to his not holding him or him holding me, just us standing there arms down kissing each other slowly. In a way it was a bit more cute than when people hold each other, or just as cute at least.

We decided to go lay down and just talk so we left Morgan and Connor who were being weirdos and stalking us, like really. Once we got into my room I jumped on my bed Sam jumping on after me landing on top of me. I laughed letting out an "oof" noise and he stayed on top of me.

"Sam get off me!" I laughed as he fell beside me laughing. I laughed along and cuddled up into him hearing his heartbeat slowly beating.

"You know, I'm really glad we're together now." Sam smiled down at me.

"Me too babe." I smiled and kissed him. "And I'm sorry about what you saw. I just, I wasn't going to hide it from you if you thought that, it was just our last kiss and we didn't fuck or anything, it literally ended before the door slammed shut by you." I said.

"Are you serious?" He asked laughing a bit.

"Yeah." I laughed slightly.

"I'm so dumb." He laughed.

"No, you're perfect." I smiled and he kissed me.

"Here, come on I have to show you something." He said getting up pulling me along with him.

"Sam where are we going?" I laughed as he pulled me through the apartment to outside.

"That's a secret my lady, just get on." He smiled gesturing for me to get on his back.

"Sam I can't, I-I'm too heavy." I sighed insecurely. He sighed and lifted my chin up looking into my eyes.

"Lexie, you are not too heavy, don't you dare say that. Now get on or I'll make you." He laughed at the last part and I did as well. I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms hung loosely around his neck. He started running off and before I knew it we were at this exclusive beach that came with my apartment. It was a cute little spot, very secluded.

"What're we doing here?" I asked laughing.

"You said a few weeks ago that you've never seen a sunset in Cali before so this is it." He smiled at me.

"Thank you babe." I smiled and kissed him passionately.

~~Morgan's POV~~

"Why are you insecure about your forehead babe?" I asked Connor as I brushed a few hairs out of his face. His perfect face may I add.

"I don't know, it's just weird and it looks so weird." He sighed.

"But you're perfect bon." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He laughed kissing my lips softly.

"I love you too." I smiled at him cuddling closer into him. "Wait, is that what I think it is?" I asked excitedly as I heard one of my favorite songs play on the iHome quietly in the background.

"What?" He laughed.

"The Way is playing." I said in a "duh" voice as if he should know.

"Oh yeah, because I should've known that." He laughed sarcastically. I suddenly got up and started dancing and singing like a maniac to Ariana, my girl, making Connor laugh in hysterics.

"I need to vlog this." Connor laughed grabbing his camera. I continued dancing and singing to the song as he started filming.  

"Every second every hour do my singing in the shower pick em pedals off the flowers like "do she love me? Do she love me not?" I ain't a player I just,

You give me that kinda something want it all the time need it everyday, on a scale of 1-10 I'm at a hundred.."

As he brought himself and the camera closer to me he started singing and I sang to him as he did the same to me. He laughed as he put the camera on the dresser giving a view of us.

He came toward me and twirled me around and pulling me close to him.

"May I have this dance Miss. Morgan?" he asked cheekily.

"You may Mr. Connor." I smiled and he took my hand in his dancing along with me. The song soon changed and started playing "Ever Enough" by A Rocket To The Moon, Lexie may or may not have stole my phone and put a bunch of her music she likes on it. Idk honestly.

We stood there and slow danced to the nice romantic song just enjoying each others company. I forgot about the room we were in, the people that could walk in, the camera two feet away from us, everything but me and Connor. We were the only things that mattered to me.

"You're so beautiful." Connor smiled pushing a hair out of my face and smiling. 

"Well thanks babe, but you don't have to lie to me." I smiled at him. 

"But I'm not princess, you're so beautiful." He smiled. "Your eyes.." He smiled kissing in between my eyes. "Your nose.." He smiled kissing the tip of my nose. "Your lips.." He smiled kissing my lips. "Your cheeks.." He said kissing my cheek. "Your jawline..your ear...your neck." He smiled kissing my neck. He slowly sucked making it more painful each time but it felt so good as well. He pulled away from sucking and I felt a hickey on my neck.

"Well thanks for that babe." I laughed at the hickey. 

"It's so those guys know your mine and only mine." He smiled. 

"I'm only yours." I smiled to him. "And you're only mine." I finished giving him one last kiss. 

"Forever and always baby." Connor smiled at me. Man, do I love you Franta.

OKKKKAAAAAYYYY. So first off I'm writing this in my iPhone so idk this is prob gonna be WAY too short and I'm sorry but I hope you liked it anyways.

SO WE HAD SOME MONNOR ACTION WHADDUPP.

OH WAIT IFORGOT. SAM AND LEXIE ARE TOGETHER FINALLY OMGOMFOMFOMFOMF.

So yeah some of you thought it was Seth but nope I just felt like teasing you. Haha sorry guys.

OKAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU ALL.