♡Chapter 14♡

~~Connor's POV~~

I was so glad that me and Morgan were back together now, I am not myself without her. I honestly don't get how I survived before I met her. One will never know.

Anyways, last night she stayed over at my place which was amazing. No, nothing like that happened, we are waiting for the right time for that, besides, I'm 21 and she's 16, I could get arrested for that shit. But today we were going to spend the day just us, on a date actually. I didn't tell her where it'll be but I told her to dress comfy and cute, because we are going to go to the Hollywood sign and then we are going on a hike somewhere close to there. I don't really know, I went there with Jc and Kian once.

She came out of the bathroom dressed in a cute pink top romper and it had blue, pink, purple, green, etc. colors and then palm trees and triangles. Looks a lot cuter on her than I described. She had her now brown hair in perfect beach waves and her makeup was natural, just the way I like it.

"You look beautiful darlin'." I smiled at her lacing her small hands into my larger ones.

"Thanks handsome." She smiled before stepping on her tip toes slightly and pecking my nose making me smile.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Whenever you are." She smiled.

"Then let's go." I said as we walked out to the car. I walked ahead of Morgan slightly before I opened the door for her to get in, and then buckled her up shutting the door gently. Gotta be a gentleman right?

I hopped into my drivers seat and shut the door behind me before I buckled myself up. I gripped the keys and turned them into the ignition putting the car in drive and pulling out of the parking lot. Morgan reached over to the car plug that let our phones play music off of them, and plugged it in to her phone.

Cough Syrup came on, but it was the cover by Matthew Schuler. That was hers and Lexie's favorite song. They always were jamming to it, because her and Lexie loved Matthew Schuler, and all of the people off The Voice, him and James were their favorites. You could appropriately say they were obsessed.

I could hear her quietly singing along to the song as she tapped her hand on the door handle gently, it was so cute.

"If I could find a way to see this straight

I'd run away

To some fortune that I, I should have found by now

So I run now to the things they said could restore me

Restore life the way it should be

I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down

One more spoon of cough syrup now, whoa."

Soon the song came to an end and then some Hoodie came on. Of course. We obviously jammed out to it and broke out some weird dances, but seriously what did you expect? It was Hoodie.

We finally reached the Hollywood sign and walked all the way up to it. But it wasn't right next to it, it was a bit away, we didn't go to the other entrance. Morgan threw her hands up in the air and smiled. I found it a perfect opporunity to take a picture of her.

The Hollywood sign was in the background and her body was dark because the sun, it was a great picture, plus, she looked absolutely beautiful in it. I smiled as I shot it. I took it in to Afterlight and edited it before I posted it on Instagram.

@connorfranta: at the Hollywood sign with my main @morgantho, ain't she a beaut?

I posted it to twitter as well and as soon as I posted it, I heard her phone get a notification. She smiled and then looked up to me before looking back at her phone. Then it was my turn to feel my phone buzz. I unlocked it to see a reply from her.

@morgantho: @ConnorFranta of course, i'm flawless boo

@ConnorFranta: don't get too cocky @morgantho

@morgantho: confidence franta, it's called confidence @ConnorFranta

@ConnorFranta: i love you @morgantho

@morgantho: i love me too bae @ConnorFranta

I looked over at her and faked hurt before she ran over to me and hugged me for her life.

"I'm just kidding Con, I love you so, so much!!" She yelled loudly.

"Come on babe, we gotta get on our hike." I smiled at her.

"HIKE??" She asked in shock loudly.

"Course, you've been on one of those right?" I teased.

"Plenty." She said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked her as I pulled her along. We walked in to the entrance of the hiking spot and as we were going in a couple was coming out, and they were talking about some very interesting stuff.

"I liked the waterfall a lot, we should go next week." The blonde woman said to I'm guessing her boyfriend, or soon to be.

"It was a nice one too." He smiled. I looked over at Morgan with a grin before she laughed at my face.

"You look so creepy stop that!" She laughed putting her free hand over my face. I grabbed it from her and put it down.

"We should look for the waterfall! Come on it'd be fun!" I said moving my hands everywhere.

"Oh god, you're something else." She laughed.

"You love me Morgan." I said proudly.

"I'm paid to." She joked.

"Mhm, I'm sure..Who pays you? Kian?" I laughed along.

"Trevor actually." She corrected. "He isn't as innocent as you thought aye?"

"Damn, he's a good actor, maybe he should do that instead of singing?" I joked.

"Eh, I don't know, The Dark Side is amazing." She said.

"Someone is better though."

"No, nope. The Dark Side is pure perfection." She argued.

"Nah, Someone is queen, admit it."

"Sorry Connor, your opinion is invalid." She said. As much as I tried to hold the laugh at her last comment in, I couldn't. I bursted out laughing. I had to tweet something about it. Well of course I did, I live on Twitter.

@ConnorFranta: arguing with @morgantho about which one of @TrevorMoran's singles is better, apparently my opinion is invalid, oops

@TrevorMoran: hmmm, they're both perfect guys, no need to fight @ConnorFranta @morgantho

@morgantho: The Dark Side is better and your opinion is not needed, bye @ConnorFranta, and hey @TrevorMoran you gotta agree

@TrevorMoran: welllllllllll....If i had to choose, i'd go with The Dark Side @morgantho

@morgantho: AHA @ConnorFranta I WAS RIGHT, YOU OWE ME A THOUSAND KISSES AS A PUNSIHMENT

@ConnorFranta: oh please morgan, you aint punishing me, I'd be glad to ;) @morgantho

A bunch of fans responded to the last one with a bunch of dirty comments about us having sex and blah, blah, blah, pretty comical if you ask me. But to be honest, I love Morgan so much, she is so sassy.

She is perfect.

Okay guys, I have you and extra update because I haven't updated in forever and now I'm finally getting back at this story again but yeah :)

So, who likes the Monnor stuff? Or do you wanna see more Sexie/Lottorff? tell me below!

Btw, sorry for all the twitter stuff, I had a bit of writers block..