♡Chapter 8♡

~~Lexie's POV~~

I was sat on my bed scrolling through Tumblr listening to "Iris" cover by Sleeping With Sirens, kind of letting all my thoughts and feeling and everything I've been going through out on my blog. My blog is fab. Well to me at least. 

"Lex?" I heard a soft voice call my name quietly. 

"In here!" I responded to them from my bedroom. I heard my door gently open revealing Connor. 

"Oh hey bonsters, whatcha' doing?" I asked him setting my computer next to me sitting Indian style. 

"Eh, just came over to visit Morgan, is she home?" Connor asked. 

"Well there goes my heart.." I teased clutching my heart. "Nah, being serious though she is out on a In N-Out Burger run." I laughed. 

"I see.." Connor nodded. "So, what's been up with you? Are you doing alright?" He asked. 

"Honestly? No. Sam hasn't talked to me since the big Seth blowout. I've called, I've texted, but I gave up, it's no use because he probably hates me, and I don't know why, but I just want to understand why he won't answer. Like he was all over me at Vidcon when I had a boyfriend, and now Vidcon is over and I'm single and he's gone." I sighed. 

"Lex, do you think maybe you did something wrong to push him away and make him think you don't want him anymore?" He asked. 

"Connor, what do you know that I don't?" I asked questionably. 

"It's nothing I-" He started. 

"Connor stop lying to me. What is it?" I asked. 

"Fine!" He said in defeat. "Sam thinks you used him for O2L and you don't really like him because when he let you and Seth have that "one last kiss" he saw you basically shoving each other's tongues down the others throat so he came and told us and he was like "blah blah blah they're probably fucking each other now that I'm gone"" He said. "So now he thinks that you're still with Seth and he doesn't want to get hurt and he doesn't want to hurt you and Seth either." He added. 

"I didn't fuck Seth." I said but Connor just raised his eyebrows. "I mean I did, but not that day Connor, I'm serious." I said.

"I believe you." He said. "But you don't need me to believe you, you need Sam to believe you." He said. 

"Thanks captain obvious." I laughed sarcastically. 

"I mean, maybe I could talk to Sam, ya know, get him out of his room, have him make an O2L video, have him talk to you, have him eat. Well, probably have him eat before talking to you, wait no have him eat before he makes his O2L video because ya know food is impor-" Connor kept rambling as I laughed and walked away. 

"Hey! Why'd you walk away?" Connor laughed. 

"Oh I don't know, food is so important I mean people are too but food Taco Bell though I could go for Taco Bell." I mocked him. 

"Shut up!" He laughed punching me jokingly. 

"I'M HOME LEXITRO-Connor?" Morgan said in surprise. 

"SURPRISE!! I came to visit you!" Connor smiled walking over to Morgan and hugging her. 

"When did you get here?" She asked in shock. Jeez Morgan, it's your boyfriend not a masked murderer.

"He got here about 20 minutes ago, I told him you'd be back soon so he waited." I smiled simply walking to the couch and sitting on it like my lonely self. I turned on the flat screen scrolling through the channels before settling with Keeping Up With The Kardashians. You know, there should be a Keeping Up With The Jenners, I love Kendall and Kylie.