♡Chapter 22♡

I sat on my couch thinking about everything I did last night. If you forget I'll fill you back in. I went to Acacia's party and got wasted, smoked weed, and had sex with Acacia. At the time I wasn't thinking about any consequences that I would be facing the next morning. The amount of guilt that is rushing through me is unbelievable. I regret everything and anything I did that night. 

I feel like I'm keeping a burden while I hide this from everyone, and especially Morgan. I don't really know who to go to to be honest. I feel like the boys would make me feel even worse about myself than I already do, I feel like Lexie would get pissed because I cheated on her best friend, my family would judge me for smoking weed and drinking, my other friends couldn't keep the secret, and Morgan, well that one is pretty obvious. 

But maybe there is one person who wouldn't judge me or hate me after I told them, maybe it was Sam. Sam has never been one to judge me now that I think of it. I mean Trevor idolizes me, I'd hate for him to think differently after he found that out. Ricky would be disappointed in me for relapsing on something I promised I would stop for the fans (not that I was addicted but you know), Jc would probably not care about the smoking and drinking part because he does it himself but he'd be disappointed that I hooked up with a minor, and not only a minor, but Acacia. Out of all people, Acacia. Kian would be disappointed as well for the same reasons as Ricky, except he doesn't know I've done that before. Plus him and Acacia had problems so ya know.. 

But Sam. I don't know, he is just one of those people who won't judge you. Not that the other boys do it like how it would sound, but I just feel safest telling Sam, so that's what I will do. I walked into my room and shut the door locking it so nobody could walk in or hear me. I pulled my iPhone 5 out of my pocket and dialed up Sam's contact. After 5 rings he picked up. 

"Hey Connor, what's up?" He asked happily. Good, he's in a good mood. 

"Hey Sam, where are you?" I asked him. 

"Uh, my house editing my O2L video..What's wrong?" He asked questionably. 

"Are you alone?" I asked. 

"Besides my camera, yeah..What's wrong Connor?" 

"You promise you won't tell anybody?" I asked hesitantly. 

"Connor, you know I'm not that kind of guy…Tell me." He said. 

"Sam..I..I did something bad to Morgan. I mean I didn't mean to, it just happened…God I'm such an asshole I don't even deserve her." I panicked. 

"Slow down Connor…What did you do?" He asked. 

"Sam…I cheated on her….With Acacia." I said. 

"CONNOR YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!" He yelled through the phone making me flinch away from it slightly. 

"I love her Sam, I really do." I sighed. 

"Well if you loved her, you wouldn't have done it Connor. I know how Morgan feels and it's shitty, I'd never wish it on my worst enemy. Not to mention, she's my ex! You also know I loved her, so why the fuck would you kiss her back!?!" He started off normally and then escladed to a full on yell.