♡Chapter 15♡

"Morgan, slow down babe!" Connor laughed as I was currently dragging him through the Grove. This past week and more we have been spending every day together, I was even in his Monday videos. It was crazy to be in one though because for three years I've been waiting for a chance like this, and now I am not only in his video on 'Frantastic Mondays', I am his girlfriend, and the girl he loves. 

It's all I could ever ask for.

"But there's so many more shops to go to!" I said to him excitedly dragging him along. 

"Well babe, this is the first time I can say I was the exhausted one." He breathed out as he caught up to me making me laugh. 

"I'm the young one now Franta." I smirked. 

"I always forget you're 16 you know." He said as he grabbed my hand again. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"How?" I laughed slightly. 

"You just act so mature, well sometimes, and you look older than you are." He shrugged as we swung our hands back and forth. I smiled and stood up a little taller to kiss his cheek. Just as I stepped back down regularly I noticed a cat store. No fucking way. I tugged at his arm furiously trying to get his attention. 

"Wh-what Morgan? What's wrong?!" He panicked. 

"Look!" I pointed to the cat store. He looked up to the store and then back to me with the creepiest grin one person could ever make. We instantly sprinted to the cat store and burst through the door probably making a huge scene, but we seriously didn't care. 

We both had huge smiles on our faces as we looked at the various cats that the store had in the cage like things, but one imparticular stuck out to me. It had black on it's head mized with white and closer to it's eyes it was all white and it's body was also mixed then it's leg were white, and it had cute little green eyes just like Connor's. 

"Babe, look at this one." I smiled bringing Connor over to see the kitten. 

"You want it?" He asked casually.

"Well yeah, but it's probably so expensive and I'd have to ask Le-" I rambled but he cut me off. 

"You're fine. I'll pay, and if she doesn't let you when we get there then it'll stay at my place." He smiled giving me a little peck. 

"Then what are we waiting for Franta?" I smirked. He just shook his head and laughed while we walked over to the lady that, I assumed, worked here and got her to get the cat.

"Excuse me." Connor called politely. 

"Hi, what can I help you with?" She asked politely. She looked around 19, twentyish. Way prettier than me

"Yeah, we saw this kitten over here and we were wondering if we could buy it?" Connor asked politely. 

"Sure thing, just point it out and I'll get them for you." She smiled nicely. Too nicely may I add. We showed her which one we want and then she went off to get it for us.