♡Chapter 7♡

All the thoughts of the past 3 days have flashed back through my mind. I can't, I can't do this. Rage filled their face. Just pure rage. I knew that if they ever saw Sam and I they'd be having a bitch fit no doubts.

"Lexie.." He said closing his eyes staying in the same spot. I looked over at Sam and got off his lap and went over to him, well Seth.

"Seth I'm so so-" I started but he cut me off.

"No. What the fuck Lexie?! Is this why you wanted to be in California in the first place because you fucking had a boyfriend on the side! Shit, you probably never even loved me." He started loud but slowly got quiet and sadder.

"Seth don't even fucking say I never loved you, I'm not even dating-" I tried but of course was cut off yet again. This is how most of our arguments go, me trying to explain myself and him always cutting me off.

"Oh yeah because everyone just sits like that with a "friend" while kissing them..." He said sarcastically with a hint of anger.

"Seth, if you'd fucking listen to me for one minute you'd know what the fuck was going on alright?" I said pissed off.

"Then explain it to me Lexie." He said simply crossing his arms. 

"Not here, you and me are going to my room in private." I said to him.

"Is the douchebag here coming too?" He asked me directing it to Sam. Sam just laughed and rolled his eyes. 

"No, the douchebag here is not coming be-" Sam started but this time it was my time to cut him off. 

"No, you are coming Sam, and Seth you don't call him a douchebag alright?" I said. 

"Well he is one, he basically took my girlfriend from me.." He pointed out. 

"Alright, I'm not talking about anything else until we're in the room got it?" I said. They both nodded and we started walking to the room. I was going over what I was gonna say in my head as we walked but I couldn't come up with the right words. I knew I'd face this day but I didn't expect it to be this soon. 

You know that awful feeling in your chest where it feels like your heart is gonna burst out of it? That feeling where there's a huge lump in your throat as if you are gonna throw up, that anxious feeling that everything is going to just crash down within the next 5 minutes? That's me, a dumb teenage girl that can't make up her fucking mind and choose one damn boy. 

We finally got to the room and I slid the key through the door hesitantly closing it. 

"Now can you explain all this to me?" Seth asked calmly. Bipolar much? Jesus. 

"Okay, no interruptions okay? Not even from you Sam." I said to them. They nodded in response so I continued. "Okay, so you know how I told you Sam and I met at the meet and greet and Sam and I kind of clicked? Well, I think it was that night and we all were at a little hangout in the hotel room and we decided to play truth or dare and someone dared Sam to kiss the girl he found most attractive and it was me. After Sam kissed me I apologized and ran out, after that I didn't talk to him for like a day or two which leads us today. I got a text from Sam saying we needed to talk so I agreed thinking nothing more than that, once I got there he just looked so stressed and adorable honestly that I just couldn't not go hug him and try and comfort him. I don't know, and then we kissed and I get pulled in everytime him and I's lips touch, and not the way it felt with you Seth. I feel so many fireworks with Sam and as cliche as it sounds it's true. I'm falling for Sam and I can't keep you around anymore Seth, because I can't stand hurting you and I know I already did because you've never been like this and, I just.. I'm sorry Seth, but I want Sam, I choose Sam." I said. By the end of my speech I was in full on tears. I clutched onto Sam and hugged the life out of him. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my hair calming me down instantly.