♡Chapter 4♡

~Morgan's POV~

"So, where exactly are we off to?" I asked asked Connor and I walked to the random destination our hands swinging back and forth.

"Now that my lady, would be a suprise." He smiled as we kept walking. My lady? I'm not complaing at all.

"So, I'm your lady?" I asked teasing him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean i-" He started but I cut him off.

"Don't be, it's nice." I smiled at him reassuringly. He smiled back and squeezed my hand tighter. Not much longer we arrived at..TACO BELL!!

"Oh my god, this is the shit Connor.'' I stated to him excitedly.

"I know, duh, that's why we're here." He smiled as he dragged us to the counter.

"What do you want love?" He asked me.

"Uhm, a cool ranch doritos locos and a baha blast freezie." I said. He smiled and ordered both of our food. When she said the total I offered to pay but Connor refused to let me. What a gentleman. Once we got our food we left to eat at a table. Connor and I talked about the most pointless things but it was just a thing I guess. We didn't have any awkward silences or anything, we just enjoyed one another.

Once we finished eating we took our food to the trash and left hand in hand.

"So, what do we call this?" I asked him.

"Our first date?" He said.

"I'm perfectly fine with that." I laughed. God, things right now are way near perfect.

~Lexie's POV~

"Sam, I'm not too sure about this..What if we get caught?" I asked a bit scared as I held his hand.

"Lexie, you need to calm down..Let loose and have fun!" He said.

"Oh, I have fun." I said as I opened the door and dragged him into the pool. It was just us. God, since when did I get to go out for a midnight swim with a shirtless Sam Pottorff? Exactly. We both shared a look as we gripped our hands tighter. We counted to three and then jumped in. Well Sam did, I let go last minute. Meanwhile he was jumping in and I was laughing my butt off. He came out from under and pushed his hair back attractively. He look around for me and then he finally looked up and saw me. Once he and I made eye contact he gave me a glare.

"Lexie, can you at least help me up?" He asked taking out his hand.

"If I must.." I sighed playfully as I grabbed his hand, only for me to fall in. Damn I should've known.

"Sam!" I yelled laughing as I came up from the water. I splashed him slightly as he did the same back.

"I'm sorry, i'm just so clutzy sometimes." He shrugged acting innocent. He sure wasn't.

"Mhm, sure you are." I laughed sarcastically. Sam and I got to know each other really well and it was probably about 1 before we got out. I said my goodbye to Sam and left to Morgan and I's room. Once I got there I saw she was gone..Probably got Taco Bell or something.