A day in my life

6:15 a.m. My dad wakes me up to give me my meds. He then tells me to go back to sleep.

6:55 a.m. He wakes me up again, this time for good. I put on my robe and head downstairs for breakfast. What I eat depends on what we have in the house. Sometimes I have crackers and sometimes I have rice or something non breakfasty.

7:05 I go upstairs to get dressed, put on makeup, etc.

7:40 I leave to walk to the bus stop. The bus comes soon. This is also when I boot up my phone and tablet.

8:10 I get to school, go to the choir room, and sit down outside of it. There are usually tons of theatre kids in that hall, but I don't talk to them. I wattpad and play Bubble Witch Saga 2.

8:30- 3:30 School. Anxiety kicks in, I become antisocial till my ADHD meds wear off. I pretty much just sit in the corner. I get sooooo distracted at the end of the day since Focalin only works for 8 hours. Once my meds wear off, I talk a lot. I try not to go on Wattpad during school, but I do check it and comment.

3:35ish I buy Skittles and get on the bus. This is when I start regretting everything I've said. This is also when my after school Wattpad posts come out :) As soon as I get home, I work on homework and I spend a lot of time on Wattpad and YouTube. When my mom gets home, she does some yelling about homework and chores and my self esteem plummets. We eat dinner and I hide in my room some more.

9:00 Time to go to bed without my phone or tablet. I listen to music on my mp3 player. This is when I'm most likely to cut. I'm still fully awake and I'm bored and frustrated and upset with myself.