4 : New School , New Enemies

( Jenay )

I woke up to somebody shaking me and rough. I slapped their hands off and put a pillow over my head , blocking out the sunlight.

I felt them sit on my bed , yank the pillow from my head and begin beating me with it. I snatched it from them and sat up. Once I saw it was Aleana , I slapped her in the face with it and she backhanded me hard. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed and pinned her arms down. I got ontop of her and hovered over her.

Me: Don't ever in your life hit me again.

She used her knee and kneed me , getting me off. She got up and stood by the door way.

Aleana: I hit who I want. Be ready by 7:45. Its 6:45 now. We leave at 7:45. School starts at 8:55 and ends at 3:55. 

She walked out and I watched her ass. It aint wrong cause we aint siblings. 

I went to my closet and pulled out Denim Jeans with Rips At The Legs , Red Aeropastal Hoodie and Red Timberland's. I laid it on my bed and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth , washed my face , did my business and got in the shower.

I laced up my Timberland's and went in the bathroom. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair into a ponytail.

Yo , this irrelevant but you remember that girl who told me to slide through last night? Well I slid through and her pussy was hella tight. I could barely move my strap yo. 

Anyways , I grabbed my Jordan's bookbag , keys to my Blue Maserati and my phone. It was 7:45 so I went down the stairs and to the first floor. She was coming back inside.

Me: Was you really gonna leave me?

I faked a gasp making her laugh.

Aleana: Yep. I was. You lucky I forgot my keys.

I began laughing hard as fuck.

Me: How'd you forget your keys and you drive to school?

Aleana: Cause I'm Chinese.

Me: Okay? I'm Mexican , you see me forgetting mine?

She stuck her tongue out and walked out. I laughed and followed behind her , closing the door after me.

Me: I get the feeling you like me.

Aleana: Well I don't , so lemme crush those feelings.

I pretended to cry.

Me: Hurt my feelings.

She smiled and walked up to me.

Aleana: Awe , you'll be fine. When we get there park infront of the school , okay?

Me: Why?

Aleana: They have to give you your assigned space.

Me: Oh. Okay.

She patted my face and got in her car , which was a White 2016 Chevrolet Corvette and I got in my Blue Maserati Granturismo Sport Automatic and hooked my phone up to the AUX. I heard her playing Future , so I blasted Dej Loaf.

I rolled down my window and took off. She was pretty fast , but c'mon , we're both in fast cars so.

I followed her to the school and parked in the front like she said. I saw alot of people staring. I was waiting until she got out the car , so to pass time , I went on Instagram. I saw I had already gotten 320 likes on my new picture of my outfit for today. Well what could you say? I'm a sexy nigga.

A tap on the window startled me and I grabbed my glock and pointed it at the window but put it away once I saw it was only Aleana , who didn't look fazed or too happy at all for that matter. I got out the car and she raised her hand to slap me but I caught it. She dragged me into the school , closing the door with her fat ass and I locked it with the remote.