3 : That's My Chair

( Aleana )

I sighed and got up. I was ready to go home. 

Seeing Chris with these girls all around him and he smiling like he aint got a girlfriend is really irritating as hell. Like I was in the room with you and that's what you do? Forreal? 

I went up the steps and to the metal door. I tried to open the door , but it was locked and I had to knock. Ulysses hoe of the day opened the door. I tried walking past her but she wouldn't let me. Now , all of his hoes know not to talk to me and know to let me in his office.

Me: Uh excuse me but what the fuck are you doin'?

Hoe: Your not coming in.

Me: And why the hell not.

Hoe: Cause he's busy.

I heard my brother talking

Ulysses: Who is it?

Hoe: Just some little lost girl.

I punched her dead in her ugly ass face. She fell back and I stepped around her. Ulysses was filling out papers. I kicked the hoe in her head.

Me: Bitch when I come up to see Ulysses , you better let me in. Lucky he aint shoot your dumbass.

I walked to his couch that was behind his desk and plopped down face first , groaning. 

He ignored me so I sighed loudly. 

I sighed louder and he ignored me again , but I saw him laughing.

So I got up and jumped in his lap , sighing again. 

He stopped laughing and put down his pen.

Ulysses: What's wrong , 妹妹 ( sister in Chinese ) ?

Me: Chris.

He sighed and I laid my head on his shoulder.

Ulysses: Why are you with him anyways?

Me: Cause I love him.

Ulysses: But yet he treats you so wrong while you stay faithful as hell to his dusty ass.

Me: Then why is he one of your dope boys?

Ulysses: Because he was good. When you two started dating , he got even better , but he been off his game lately. Always staring at that phone of his.

Me: Sometimes I feel as if he's cheating on me.

Ulysses: Not to burst ya bubble , hermana ( sister in spanish ) but its a possibility.

Me: Could you keep an eye on him.

Ulysses: Yea , and if he is , imma kill him , dead ass.

I nodded.

Me: I know.

Ulysses: Its getting late and you got school tomorrow. Let's get you home.

He stood up and I jumped down. He grabbed a jacket and slipped it on my bare arms and we went downstairs. We walked out and I didn't even bother to take a glance at Chris. We got in his White Audi r8 and he sped off.

Ulysses: Oh that reminds me. My madre says hola.

Me: And what reminded you to tell me that?

Ulysses: I don't know honestly.

I laughed and opened his glove compartment. I grabbed my twix bar that I had earlier and began chomping.

Ulysses: I wanna bite.