26 : Another Filler In

( Aleana ) 

When I woke up , I was in Jenay's bed and she wasn't in here with me. I heard the shower cut off and a few seconds later Jenay came out wrapped in a towel.

Jenay: You remember anything about last night?

I smirked.

Me: I wasn't all that drunk. I remember what happened in the room.

Jenay: Good , don't forget who that pussy belongs to and good morning.

I made a face as she kissed my temple.

Me: Morning ugly.

Jenay: At least I'm clean.

Me: Your right. I'm dirty!

I jumped up and ran , well limped into my room still with Jenay's blanket. I dropped it and hurriedly got in the shower. 

After 45 minutes of being in the shower , I got out with a towel wrapped around me. I went to my closet and pulled out Black Tights and a White Tank Top. I put my hair in a bun and slipped on my glasses. I went downstairs and saw it trashed like hell. The lock was turning and the maid walked in.

Maria: What the hell happened here!?

Me: A party?

She looked at me.

Maria: Okay. A party. Well you and Jenay better get your happy cheery go lucky  asses down here and helped me clean all this up. You will be doing the living room and checking all the rooms for people and I will do the kitchen.

Me: Yes ma'am. 

I went back upstairs and into Jenay's room. She had put new sheets on the bed already and was sitting on it talking on her phone.

Jenay: It's 24 dummy.

I walked up to her and sat in her lap. I looked around her room in boredom. 

Jenay: I don't know , I'll ask my dad and Huan.

I looked back and her and she looked down at me. I leaned up and pecked her lips .

Jenay: Aight Mani , I'll ask tomorrow since they come home then.

She hung up.

Me: What're you gonna be asking?

Jenay: My friends from back in NJ wants to come down for their spring break.

Me: When's their break?

Jenay: Next week.

Me: That's ours too.

Jenay: I know.

Me: Well Maria said for us to come down there and help her clean up. We have to do the living room and check the rooms.

Jenay: Isn't that what a maid is for? To clean up or mess?

Me: Yeah , but we treat her nice cause she's been there for us for a very long time. 

Jenay: Okay then. Let's get started.

( 1:00 pm )

We just got done and we started at 11:00 am. We had no breaks and I was tired.

Jenay: Why are you so insecure?

We were sitting on the couch drinking water.

Me: Huh?

Jenay: Don't act like you didn't hear me. Why are you so insecure about yourself?

I looked down.

Me: People always made me feel bad about myself. Like Chris , Kloey , other people.