37 : Part I

* Outfits at the end of the chapter *

Aleana 

Well , break is over and school is back in so Kori , Ashley and Amber had to leave. I was gonna really miss having them around. I haven't heard from Kloey in two weeks , which was when I talked all that shit to her , but oh well , right?

Yesterday Jenay and I got the Iphone SE , mainly cause I needed another phone because mine was cracked. So I got the Pink one and Jenay the the Grey one.

Anyways , I slipped my shades on and grabbed my phone , bookbag , keys and crossbody and went out my room. I went into Jenay's to see her packing her dufflebag for basketball.

Me: Jenay?

Jenay: Yeah?

Me: Can you drive me to school?

Jenay: I have basketball practice afterwards , but yeah. Why don't you wanna drive yourself?

Me: Cause I'm so tired. I should've went to sleep earlier or something.

Jenay zipped up her bag and slipped her bookbag on her back while grabbing her dufflebag , phone and keys.

Jenay: I told ya hardheaded ass.

Me: Oh shut up.

She looked down at me.

Jenay: Well if we go now , we can hit Starbucks.

Me: Great. I need coffee.

Jenay and I walked out and got in her car after saying a goodbye to my mom and Jax , she started the engine and pulled off. I laid my head on my wrist and closed my eyes.

Jenay: Your not wearing no makeup today?

Me: Only lipstick.

Jenay: Surprising.

I looked at her while still laying on my wrist.

Me: And why is that?

Jenay: Because you normally always wear makeup , no matter if we're just in the house for the day.

Me: Eh , true but nope. I could barely stay awake to get dressed. 

Jenay: I heard. You kept falling around.

I laughed and she swerved into the drive through.

Me: It's hard when your still half asleep.

I got a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and 2 Double Chocolate Brownies while Jenay got the same thing.

Me: Thank you.

Jenay: Your welcome.

She sped off towards the school. I laid my head on her shoulder and she wrapped an arm around me.

| 25 minutes later |

I felt somebody shaking me and I jumped up ready to box.

Me: What?

Jenay: Damn , calm down. We're here.

Me: Oh. Heh , sorry.

I sighed and we got out the car with our bags and went in the cafeteria and over to the table where Jay , Jalen , Bianca and Jasmarie was at. 

( Jasmarie is Bianca's girlfriend and Bianca is on the basketball team with Jenay. )

I sat infront of Jasmarie and beside of Jenay while she sat infront of Bianca.

Jalen: I see your neck bruises aint fully went away.

Me: And I see your still ugly , your point?